Good starting point for Kemper output levels into a balanced full range PA system speakers .

• Hi, I am trying to get some input on setting output levels. I am using full range speakers QSC k10s.

I am going out of my Kemper XLR to the XLR input on each K10. The input on the K10s is set to "line" and 0db.

What is a good starting point for Rig volume and output volume. Right now most of my profiles seem to have rig volume set at 0db.

With that, I can barely turn up my master volume. Thoughts? The obvious would be to reduce each profile and try to balance the rig volume with the Master output volume. But I like to here others thoughts.

Any advise would be welcomed.

Thank you

Jamie:)

• Set your desired loudness with the level control on the k10.

Use rig volume to balance your rigs. Leave it around 0dB. Same for output volume, or a bit lower...as you probably want to turn up during a gig 8)

• I would turn down the level on your K10's a bit. The 0dB setting looks to be about midway or the 12 o'clock position on the control. Try turning them down to 10:00 or maybe 9:00. That will give you a little breathing room for adjustment of the master on the KPA.

• There are several ways to adjust volume in the KPA. I would lave Rig Volume alone for the purposes of setting overall level and instead use it to balance levels between rigs once you are happy with the general overall level.

I would also tend to select -12db on the KPA output section to give the inputs on any desk/speaker a little more headroom.