Brad paisley tone (Paisley drive deluxe)

• Hello everyone,

I recently bought the Paisley Drive deluxe. I am trying this profile on many many amps in my Kemper. It I can't find the right tone. The most profiles sound like they are 'in the back' by lacking mids.

Do you guys have a great country/Paisley tone which I can use my Paisley drive on?

Many thanks!

Greetings Robbin

• Its been hard to get country tones but Ive done it with the Morgan profile and tons of tweakin.. I used amp break up instead of a pedal,,and a greer lightspeed in front of the tele, Im a happy guy,,

• Wampler makes some really "really" good pedals! I have a Dual Fusion and Ego Compressor that sounds just Killer.

Haven't tried the Paisley yet but would like to. Oh yea- the Morgan AC20 profile is very nice too! :)

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• Try searching Vox, Voice, Dr. Z, Dr Z, Maz, Wreck, Trainwreck, etc. in RM. There are a BUNCH of profiles. Also search Brian Carl in the RM. He has a handful of free profiles that would be perfect to put your Paisley drive in front of. Also, there are at least a couple of commercial profilers that have great Paisley-type profiles; can't mention them here or the thread will get moved.

Good luck, and let us know if you find anything particularly great!

Be Thankful.

• I also got the full Dr. Z. Zwreck pack from TAF. Sounds great but the profiles are great for studio work, not for live situations. This combination with the AC20 now is great.

I recommend the Paisley Drive to everyone. Great in the mix with a live band.

Thanks for the headsup for the other profiles. I will check them out!

Thanks all!