Preparing for first live show

• Hello Everyone!

I’ve owned my Kemper Power rack for about 6 months now and it’s honestly the best thing I’ve ever bought, I’m preparing for our first sound check and first live show for my bands EP release, I’m extremely anal about being prepared and want to make sure it’s perfect!I’ll be running mono out of main and probably a monitor out to wedge or cabs, I also have in ears but because I’m the only one in the band who uses them I’ll probably just give them a pass. I am confident with majority of the basic settings, I was wondering if anyone else had any tips or tricks for helping with preparation, All of my patches are from professional bundles so I shouldn’t have to do any adjusting they already sound incredible out of the box, maybe just a bit of delay/reverb tweaking. I’ve been a reader on here for a while and done some of my own research and what I’ve turned up so far is;

•Engage -12db pad for FOH mixer headroom

•Make sure rigs are volume balanced on FRFR speakers (Mainly just clean channel being a bit under, Do i use clean sense?)

•Disconnect Main outs to allow independant Monitor out adjustment

•Keep USB with patch/firmware backups

If anyone has any more relevant tips please do share!

• •Make sure rigs are volume balanced on FRFR speakers (Mainly just clean channel being a bit under, Do i use clean sense?)

if all clean sounds are a little quite (at gig volume) then you can increase Clean Sens. If it is only some Rigs or a combination of clean and dirty rigs that aren’t sitting right I would use Rig Volume and resave the rig.

• I’ll disable the looper as well, that would be a scary one, i saw a thy art is murder rig vid where they put cableties around the buttons they dont want to use and you cant press it down?