Is there a way to "shutdown" anything Kemper does and get a raw direct output of my guitar?

• I own a non-amplified Kemper and it's connected to my UAD Apollo Twin USB which I use to amplify it in recordings.

Is there a way to get the "direct" sound of my guitar through my Kemper?

I have recently purchased one of UADs Plugin-Amps, and I want to apply an amp on my Kempers LINE IN, but without effecting the sound from the kempers side - as if it's connected directly to my UAD audio interface (direct sound).

I have tried disabling the STOMPS, STACK & EFFECTS on my Kemper, but I noticed it sounds differently (and worse) in comparison to connecting my guitar directly to my UAD audio interface + I have noticed the the VOLUME and MASTER VOLUME knobs do apply changes on my sound, so I'm for sure - not getting the "pure" direct guitar sound as if it's connected directly to my audio interface.

• As the guys suggested, from the manual section "Output Sources" on Git Analog:

"The pure, clean instrument signal is sent to the Direct Output by an analog splitter, no AD/DA conversion is taking place. The analog signal level is the same as on the instrument input. Useful for reamping or running a second amp in parallel."

I use it all the time for this very purpose. We don't listen to it but in the unlikely case we are unhappy with the sound in the DAW or if we need another, different sound layered on top of the original, the DI track comes out ;)

• I use this in the amp section for tightening up my rig.8)

 Direct Mix

With “Direct Mix” you can open up a parallel path to the amplifier distortion and mix a clean portion of the guitar to the distorted sound. This will add some dynamics and attack to the sound, as well as adding some of the frequency content of the clean guitar. Similar results were formerly achieved by running the guitar through a clean and a distorted amplifier in parallel (dual amping). Now, it’s done with a twist of a knob. “Direct Mix” controls the volume of the clean portion.