Transferring Profiles From your Computer Directly to the KPA

• Noob again! I've been trying to find out if there is a way to transfer Profiles directly from a file on my computer directly to the KPA instead of using the Memory Stick. Also, Guitartone suggested that I use Tills Cabs with some of the Profiles he sent me. Can someone school me on how you use different Cabs with different Profiles. I'm sorry for the bother and do appreciate your time. Once I get the hang of this you will not hear from me as much. Thanks again.

Cheers,

Mj

• Direct transfer is not possible yet. To load the cabs from Till just put the folder inside your Shared folder on the stick (not in the Rigs folder) and make a normal import.
    After restart they will be available in the Cab menu (press and hold Cab and turn Browse to select a different cab)

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Noob again! I've been trying to find out if there is a way to transfer Profiles directly from a file on my computer directly to the KPA instead of using the Memory Stick. Also, Guitartone suggested that I use Tills Cabs with some of the Profiles he sent me. Can someone school me on how you use different Cabs with different Profiles. I'm sorry for the bother and do appreciate your time. Once I get the hang of this you will not hear from me as much. Thanks again.

Cheers,

Mj

Hi!
    Right now it's not possible to circumvent the USB stick, i.e. there's no other way other than using a USB to transfer files to your KPA.
    When you want to change a cab in a given profile press the CABINEWT button longer (not shortly) and then browse through the available cabs with the (right) browser knob.

EDIT: I'm a bit too slow today... :)

• when youve loaded a rig just push and hold the cabinet button.....then go 'Show Tag'....remember the name and then press 'Store' then just input the cab name and its saved