Sarno Music Solutions CTP-->McIntosh MC2100--Beyma Liberty 8 2x12 Profiles

• One of my colleagues at work has a home studio and he profiled my Grateful Dead-ish rig. My amp is a Sarno Music Solutions Classic Twin Preamp into a McIntosh MC2100 power amp into a 2x12 cab loaded with Beyma Liberty 8 speakers. We did a clean profile and then a couple with my SMS Earth Drive overdrive pedal, a couple with my T-Rex Dr Swamp, and one with my SMS Solar Flare distortion. Steve used a Townsend Labs L22 mic modeling a RCA 77 DX and an SM57 along with an actual SM 57. I think it came out pretty good. The SMS is a great clean amp and a good canvas for effects. Here's a short demo using my iPhone so the sound is a bit compressed. The profiles are up on the Rig Exchange now :)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by tcsned ().

• Here's another test with a little better camera. Not Dead sounding stuff but shows that the Wolf->Solar Flare->SMS->MC2100 is a pretty darn good rock-n-roll rig

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.