DUAL AMPLIFIER RIGS / From Kemper Amp

• DUAL AMPLIFIER RIGS / From Kemper Amp

Hello fellow Kemper addicts!

I’m breaking my head trying to figure out the best way to expand my rig with a dual amp configuration from the Kemper.

So I have a few important questions in regards to the stage of the guitar signal I’m sending from the Kemper to the exterior world..

Basically, I’m using the Kemper’s Monitor Output for adding that "second amp option" because I’m already using the Direct Output for inserting a stereo pedal in the Stereo FX Loop of the Kemper..

In this way, this is how I’m using the rest of the Outputs on the Kemper:

1x Mono XLR Output as my main Mono Dry Amp Signal with no FX [set to Stack] straight to my mixer.

1x Stereo SPDIF Output to send the 100% Wet FX ST Signal [set to Master Stereo] to my computer interface,

which then converts the digital ST FX signal straight out to the analog domain through other pair of balanced outputs to my mixer.

Everything works fine until here..

But I'm not happy with the results I get when adding that "second amp" from my computer.

I’m basically sending the signal from the Kemper Monitor Output into my computer for further processing.

Either by adding a Cabinet IR [with Two Notes WOS] or by adding another full amp modelling plug in [Line 6 Helix Native].

Thus, here are my main questions:

1 - What’s the exact signal that the Kemper is sending from the Direct Output to my FX pedal when the ST FX Loop is activated?

Is this the guitar signal after the Preamplifier?

Is this the guitar signal after the Preamp + Power Amp?

The Output option for the Kemper’s Direct Output when the ST FX Loop is activated is disabled/greyed out, and I believe I can read

Git+Processing..?

2 - Can I send that exact same signal to the second amp on my computer from the Monitor Output of my Kemper?

3 - Is the below correct?

Clean Instrument [Git Analog / Git+Processing / Git Studio]

After Preamplifier [??? ]

After Preamp + Power Amp [Stack with Cab Off]

After Preamp + Power Amp + Cabinet [Stack]

I feel that I didn’t quite decipher all these options correctly after reading the Kemper’s manual a few times..

So I would appreciate if someone doing already this set up could throw me some advice..

Thanks!

p.