Request for Delay Mix Control through Expression Pedal

• I have a major request to ask.. In the future could you create an action button in the delay and reverb section that can be paired with the remote. You already have the Freeze and Infinity that can be paired, I really wish you would make the delay Mix reverb mix an option on every preset. I desire a higher mix that I can toggle back and forth within the same rig slot but the problem is I have to use the morph to accomplish this.. This is such a waste because the morph is such a powerful tool to being able to move multiple parameters. I would like to be able to use the morph for being able to change things like the EQ and gain without having the mix of my delay go way up at the same time. But because I'm not running midi assigning to a separate controller number, I'm having to limit the morph switch strictly to the delay mix because of its importance... Unless I am missing something, this feels like a huge waste. Could you in the future on an upgrade software please include a separate way besides the morph within the same preset to create a way to change these by an assignment to one of the remote effect switches. (OR EVEN BETTER) Another way would be to offer the Mix of Delay and Reverb in the Pedal function in the Global settings. I use 4 pedals right now, but I don't use the Pitch shift and Wah all that much. This way I could have volume assigned to pedal 1... Morph to Pedal 2.... Wah & Pitch to Pedal 3... and Delay Mix to Pedal 4.

What I would really recommend is creating 3 more options. Delay Mix.. Reverb Mix... or Delay/Reverb Mix. This way a pedal can be assigned to one of these parameters leaving the morph for much more powerful interesting things. The third option would to simply create a morph 2 control, but I think that would be difficult since each preset on the Remote only has one morph option.

I think my second recommendation is the best option in the Global settings under Pedal function. Thank you.

I would also like to say that your device is WAY better than anything out there. I have owned 2 different Fractal products and for those of us that can here... there is no comparison. I absolutely LOVE my Kemper. Thank you and if there is another way already to accomplish this that I have missed, please let me know.

Sincerely,

:)John Champion

• +1million

Your second option in the global settings is the way I would go too. Or even add a pedal parameter to the Delay and Reverb effects like the Wah has. Where the way has Off, on, touch etc. A simple on or off option would suffice for delay and reverb. That way the choice of Delay, Reverb or both could be set on a per rig basis.

• Yes. Totally agree. I used the delay mix expression pedal on my Digitech Rp1000 on most presets & really miss that feature. Love the Kemper & the morphing but need the other option as well .... please.