Can't plug in the provided cable into the Remote

• Hi everyone! I am a very happy new owner of a KPA + Remote which I received today in the mail :) The unit's been absolutely fantastic so far, but I haven't been able to use the remote,since no matter how I try to do it the remote end of the provided cable (i.e the one with the metal protection around the RJ45 connector) doesn't seem to "fit" into the remote. Is is a problem with my unit in particular or is there something I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Juan.

• OK, I've just checked mine. The inner part can't rotate so that's a non-starter. However, I took mine appart and re assembled it. When I tightened the retaining portion fully mine would no longer fit either. When I unscrewed the black retaining cover a turn or so from fully tight it fitted again no problem. Check to see if your cable is just over tightened.

• So I un-tightened the cable a bit and it worked! After checking, turns out the RJ45 plug was a bit tilted, i.e not parallel to the walls of the outer plug, and unscrewing the black part a bit helped it straighten it up properly. Thanks a lot for your help!