In performance mode, is there a way to have your Remote display show your Performance name and be the same as the slots name?

• The letters on the remote are much bigger for the Performance name display than the slot name. I see a button called use slot name but it doesn't seem to work.

Plus if editing, is there a way to automatically update the Browse Pool after editing the performance at the same time?

• Copy to Browser pool - you can hot save to Browse Pool when saving. However, I’ve never found a use that as I prefer to keep my Browse Pool as the master initial rigs and the Performance Pool as the edited versions.

Slot Names is quite clever but also can be confusing. From the Manual:

“It helps to assign meaningful names to Performances and Slots. Depending on how you want to organize your sounds, Performances and Slots could, for example, carry names of songs and musical scenes, or amplifiers and amp channels. Be aware that as long as the Slot Name is identical to that of the loaded Rig, Slot Name will be automatically updated as soon as another Rig is loaded into that Slot. But if you have entered a Slot Name different to the Rig Name (for example “Solo”), it will stay untouched if you load another Rig into that Slot. However, there is a function called “Use Rig Name” on the Rename Slot screen, which allows you to reset Slot Name to Rig Name.”

• I cannot get Use Rig name to do anything. I press on the soft button above it but it does nothing. Very confusing. I would like to at least as an experiment rename the slot name to rig name but I don't know how.

• I cannot get Use Rig name to do anything. I press on the soft button above it but it does nothing. Very confusing. I would like to at least as an experiment rename the slot name to rig name but I don't know how.

if you are in a slot that does not use the rig name but a name that was edited by the person who created the performance (like INTRO, SOLO, VERSE etc) and you load a new rig into that slot the slot will be renamed to the original name of the rig if you use the "Use Rig Name" function. It might sound a bit confusing but in real life it is really simple.

• Thank You. PLEASE create a separate parameter besides morph to control delay mix.. Please!!! Its a shame to waste a powerful tool like morph on just a dedicated delay mix. Create in system preferences another a delay mix parameter that can be liked to one of the Remotes 4 expression pedal inputs. I'm not the only one asking for this. Please on an update create a way without midi cables or anything else. Just another parameter selection would do. Thank you!

• Thank You. PLEASE create a separate parameter besides morph to control delay mix.. Please!!! Its a shame to waste a powerful tool like morph on just a dedicated delay mix. Create in system preferences another a delay mix parameter that can be liked to one of the Remotes 4 expression pedal inputs. I'm not the only one asking for this. Please on an update create a way without midi cables or anything else. Just another parameter selection would do. Thank you!

please post your request in the Feature Request section of the forum which is frequently monitored by our developers.