Kemper started making digital clicks halfway through gig

• Can you describe these clicks in more detail. I had heard something like this several times in my sound, too. I didn't know where it came from so far.

Up to now I had suspected the power grid as a source of interference, but it has also appeared at different places.

With my Kemper it is a click, which is regular and clicks about 4-6 times per second.

Fender Am. Strat Standard | Fender Elite Standard | Ibanez AZ 2204 | Gibson Les Paul Standard | Suhr Standard Plus | Epiphone ES-335 Lim. Ed. |

Kemper Stage | Kemper Kone | Line6 HX Stomp | Strymon Sunset | Line 6 Relay G30 |

LD Systems U500 InEar | Behringer X32 Compact

SKEEN - Join The Revolution In Screen Protection

• Can you describe these clicks in more detail. I had heard something like this several times in my sound, too. I didn't know where it came from so far.

Up to now I had suspected the power grid as a source of interference, but it has also appeared at different places.

With my Kemper it is a click, which is regular and clicks about 4-6 times per second.

that sounds similar, just regular, random digital clicks that ping the long reverb on the patch so through a big PA it's a troublesome sound that has to be killed by muting. I'm trying to get it to do it again but not succeeding, it's done it on the last 2 gigs and I can't seem to get it to do it today. I'll try again tomorrow.

M

• I’ve been having a similar problem today. However, I can’t be sure st this stage whether the Kemper is the cause as it has been happening while also connected to my computer and DAW. In my case it could be my interface but it seems strange that others are now also having similar experiences. I’ll continue to trouble shoot at my end over the next few days and see if I can isolate the issue.

• Your problem probably possibly can be solved this way. I've also had those clicks while recording through SPDIF. The solution was to set my recording device clock to SPDIF, instead of internal, ADAT, or whatever.

The noises I've been complaining aren't just clicks. The whole sound gets messy, specially the low end, which gets completely noisy, but only when I the guitar through any of the inputs. If I connect my guitar straight to my recording device, running through SPDIF, it sounds ok.

• yes, this isn't a clocking issue as it's live performance. I'm convinced it's to do with the reverb patch. I need to trouble shoot some more though and I'm busy for the next day or so and these things take quite a bit of time.

I'll post back when i have some relevant info though.

thanks for everyone's attention and thoughts though.

M