Profiler Stage Introduction Thread

• Manual for all models

https://www.kemper-amps.com/downloads/5/User-Manuals

Welcome!

• Hi Guys,

Been playing Fractal gear for about seven years and finally decided to try about the Kemper Stage about a month ago. Now I’m a true believer!!! Wow does it down fantastic and turn it on and start ripping. I love it! I even had the good fortune of being in the Fractal FM3 delivery list this month so I was able to test them side by side and sorry to say the choice took me about five minutes. Love Fractal great company but looking forward to every time I get window to turn my Stage on going forward. Thanks Kemper team!!!!

I did have one question if anyone can provide any tips. I play a PRS Silver Sky and Custom 24. Love to roll off the volume knob. For some reason whenever I roll below 7 on most of the low gain profiles I’m using seem to loose character based on what I’m use to from Fractal and my Fender amps. I’ve followed all the thread recommendations on the topic and can’t seem to crack the code. I’m not using a compressor up front usually, and my master volume is set right at 5. Is the trick to crack that master to 10 and just turn down your monitor power amp? Maybe something else? Thanks for any and all feedback!

• Hi Guys,

Been playing Fractal gear for about seven years and finally decided to try about the Kemper Stage about a month ago. Now I’m a true believer!!! Wow does it down fantastic and turn it on and start ripping. I love it! I even had the good fortune of being in the Fractal FM3 delivery list this month so I was able to test them side by side and sorry to say the choice took me about five minutes. Love Fractal great company but looking forward to every time I get window to turn my Stage on going forward. Thanks Kemper team!!!!

I did have one question if anyone can provide any tips. I play a PRS Silver Sky and Custom 24. Love to roll off the volume knob. For some reason whenever I roll below 7 on most of the low gain profiles I’m using seem to loose character based on what I’m use to from Fractal and my Fender amps. I’ve followed all the thread recommendations on the topic and can’t seem to crack the code. I’m not using a compressor up front usually, and my master volume is set right at 5. Is the trick to crack that master to 10 and just turn down your monitor power amp? Maybe something else? Thanks for any and all feedback!

Try Cleansense in Inputmenue. I think it will work.

• Also, try increasing the dedicated Compressor parameter that is found in the Amp Menu. This compressor does not act like typical stomp compressors. It should liven up your clean signal as you turn down the volume on your guitar. Check the KPA Reference Manual for more details on the function and advantages of the Amp-section Compressor.

• does anyone know how to serve up kemper stage to jamkazam please ?

I am not sure exactly what you are asking by 'serve up' (probably just a bit of language difference) and I have heard of a lot of latency issues using that service, but... my guess is that you need an audio interface that can connect to your computer. You can run direct out from the kemper into the audio interface. I use a Scarlet 2i2 and am playing around with Acapella for sharing and collaborating with some friends, so I am guessing the only difference is that Acapella isn't live - but the Kemper into the audio interface to your computer part should be more or less pretty much the same. I hope that makes sense but let me know if you have questions.

• Check out this Main Manual in English for an explanation of every single parameter of the OS, and a deeper insight into its features. This manual covers all PROFILER™ products incl. Stage and Remote.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• The Stage does come with a manual and I got one with mine. I would still download the digital one since it will have changed since the printing.

The physical manuals that come with the Profilers are only quick start guides. They don’t cover a third of the capabilities of the units.

• I was addressing the statement that the Stage does not come with a manual not the content of that manual. In fact I also stated that he should still download the online manual.

I was reinforcing the recommendation of downloading the manuals, as not only would the information have changed since printing, but only partially covers operating the Profilers :)

• This thread became a collecting tank for all sorts of questions and will be impossible to read through. It makes more sense for everybody to open threads with their individual questions. This thread is closed now.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here