Profiler Stage Introduction Thread

• Check this video...i know its only in german..but still...

Hahaha... there was a Stage peeping out the Rack!!! :D

The disconcerting thing is in the overview video, it mentions the Rig Manager without any reference to editing.

Of course it edits... didn't you see the knobs on the screen?
    Also (I don't speak German), George makes reference to the fact that it's embedded into Rig Manager...

Still chasing a worthy one :/

Edited once, last by pippopluto ().

• Hahaha... there was a stage peeping out the Rack!!! :D

Of course it edits... didn't you see the knobs on the screen?
    Also (I don't speak German), George makes reference to the fact that it's embedded into Rig Manager...

The Rig Manager.

Not the unit. I'm referring to the Stage overview. Not the NAMM video. That software hasn't been seen since Winter NAMM that I'm aware of. Hopefully it is released on Wednesday when the Stage officially launches.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Edited once, last by Ruefus ().

before this entire discussion drags on and on, let me fill everybody in on a couple of details. the majority of our engineers is on holiday right now. we've hoped to get things done before the holiday season started but as you can see, we didn't manage. at the same time, we don't want to release a beta version of something as big as the Rig Manager Editor and have no engineers at our disposal. i'm sure you'll understand that. so, when everybody is back, we'll finish things up and you'll get a beta. until then, enjoy the summer, enjoy your guitar. it's the most beautiful time of the year ...

For those that haven't seen it, from earlier today in the Rig Manager 3.0 thread.

• The Rig Manager.

Not the unit. I'm referring to the Stage overview. Not the NAMM video. That software hasn't been seen since Winter NAMM that I'm aware of. Hopefully it is released on Wednesday when the Stage officially launches.

Editor and RM are merged in a "Rig Manager". The Beta of the Editor will be RM 3.0b.

As per GString's post here above, we can luckily have RM running even with no Editor.
    OTOH, file management on the Stage complies with the new paradigm, so everything seems at its place and going to fit :)

Still chasing a worthy one :/

• For those that haven't seen it, from earlier today in the Rig Manager 3.0 thread.

Thanks for reposting.

I don't blame them for not releasing software with no one to fix it (when) it blows up. Beta = Boom.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Will be interesting to see how many of us who already have a Kemper Racks or Toasters actually commit and move over to this guy. I'm on the fence.

I started early with a Toaster in 2012, then bought a PowerRack and a (pre-ordered and wait listed) Remote in 2015. After comparing for a bit, the Rack suited my needs better (lots of live work), so sold the Toaster. Thinking I'll do the same here with the Stage vs current Rack + Remote. Not really seeing a strong case either way, so trying it first hand is really the best option.

Havn't had a floor fx unit for 20+ years (a clunky ol' Digitech RP-12 skateboard back in the day!) so could be fun give it a whirl. Hopefully they don't run into the same vague and frustratingly long stock shortages they had with the Remotes release though.

Has there been a pre-order thing mentioned anywhere for these? or is it just a free for all on the 24th?

• I'm not thrilled with all the wires/cables going in different directions. WiFi/Bluetooth and an app would eliminate stooping over to make adjustments. Also, I would buy it in a minute if it were able to be connected a Toaster or Rack. I could keep my rack stored, and take the Studio home to practice and to rehearsal. 400+ gigs with my Rack have me spoiled.

• I'm kind of pissed because this wasn't announced in advance. I would've preferred an all-in-one floorboard to a rack plus remote. This one is cheaper and needs less space. Now I've spent literally a grand more on a product that I like less half a year before the preferable product is being released that simply wasn't announced.

• To Kemper - Is your sales page dedicated to sales in The USA? As your prices are in US dollars, and the paypal credit offer is seeming only available to US residents?

No preference for European sales?, or am I looking at the wrong page, but that's where your link has sent me.

OK, I found the UK page by Googling. Anyone else in the UK, FYI -

https://shop.kempermusic.com/g…er/56/profiler-stage?c=17

Andertons - https://www.andertons.co.uk/br…te-grade-switching-system

Edited 2 times, last by LiamUK ().

• I can see those with pots of cash could retain the head in the studio then just load stuff onto the Stage for gigs....

Lets hope they don't follow Presonus and bring out a new product every 5 minutes.

No Gain - No Pain.... :D