Profiler Stage Introduction Thread

• since I already have an Axe FX 3 and a Helix floor unit, I'm not sticking my neck on the chopping block.

I just always said if Kemper came out with a floor version I'd add it to my collection again. It'll be here early next week from Zzounds. Guess I'll find out first hand if I get one with hardware/software problems.

Won't be mission critical with my other noise boxes!

I am a Profile Whore... Sometimes a Recovering Profile Whore...
    but mostly a Complete and Utter Profile Whore... I want them all... aCk!!! 8|:love:

• since I already have an Axe FX 3 and a Helix floor unit, I'm not sticking my neck on the chopping block.

I just always said if Kemper came out with a floor version I'd add it to my collection again. It'll be here early next week from Zzounds. Guess I'll find out first hand if I get one with hardware/software problems.

Won't be mission critical with my other noise boxes!

Yup, said the same thing and got it at release. Love it, and when the bugs are ironed + editor is available out it'll be great!

• Yup, said the same thing and got it at release. Love it, and when the bugs are ironed + editor is available out it'll be great!

I hear ya, brother! Not like I don't have several years of Kemper experience, either. I can work through the bugs since it's a 3rd "toy". You know you're obsessive compulsive when you buy arguably the top 3 digital guitar "noise makers" and keep all 3. Roflmao!!!

but mostly a Complete and Utter Profile Whore... I want them all... aCk!!! 8|:love:

• I'll be a kid with a new toy Monday! Couldn't pass up 12 months no interest at Zzounds. Sweetwater has no deals with Kemper other than 6 payments no interest.

I haven't paid a dime of interest with Sweetwater over the last 9 years. I use the heck out of that $12,500 line. LoL!

I've already gathered all my old profile libraries ready to go through rig manager and sample the farm!

8):love:

• I'll be a kid with a new toy Monday! Couldn't pass up 12 months no interest at Zzounds. Sweetwater has no deals with Kemper other than 6 payments no interest.

I haven't paid a dime of interest with Sweetwater over the last 9 years. I use the heck out of that $12,500 line. LoL!

I love the 48 months when they pop up at Sweetwater. I also love when my sales guy calls me out of the blue to remind me that it's time to spend money. Lol. I just bought some Celestion Creambacks 75's from Zzsounds. Lol.

• Anyone else mounted the Stage to a pedalboard yet? If so, photos please. Pedaltrain Classic 1 looks like it would do the trick without being unwieldy. I only have a Classic JNR at hand atm, which is too narrow. Think the Mission EP-1 could just stay on the floor as it’s already quite tall.

• Just sold my rack to get a stage, even if I don't like a few things about it I always wanted to have a floor version of the Kemper.
    Can somebody please tell me what are the main problems with the stage?

Also, how to undo/redo?

There were a few bugs but they are slowly being ironed out. I own 2 racks, a toaster and a stage and I love the form factor of the stage. Undo/redo is not an option on the stage at the moment and I don’t think it going to be implemented

• There were a few bugs but they are slowly being ironed out. I own 2 racks, a toaster and a stage and I love the form factor of the stage. Undo/redo is not an option on the stage at the moment and I don’t think it going to be implemented

That's the function I use the most ;( I hope they are going to release the editor soon. The layout of the stage seems quite clumsy to me...

• Owned the Kemper lunchbox since 2012. My unit has been upgraded each time to the current firmware and still works great. Never had a problem except for an occasional hiccup where it locked up and wouldn't go into tuner mode. Sold my lunchbox to my bass player (LOL) who loves it for live with a power amp into his cab. Bought the stage profiler and wow I love the ease of having my floorboard be my amp to it's so dang easy and with an expression pedal is absolutely all I need.

Keep it up Kemper, now get us a dang editor that works via USB!

• Forgot how great Profiles sounded!!! So I own the Big 3 again... :)

Going to have fun with this Stage pedal version!!!

• Just received my Stage today. Never had a profiler before & didn't buy it to profile my own amps but to play others :).

I have only used the early Line 6 UX1, 11 rack & Amplifire Box (with which I was very happy). Have heard nothing but good things about Kemper products & I'm psyched to get to know the workings of this machine.

• Just received my Stage today. Never had a profiler before & didn't buy it to profile my own amps but to play others :).

I have only used the early Line 6 UX1, 11 rack & Amplifire Box (with which I was very happy). Have heard nothing but good things about Kemper products & I'm psyched to get to know the workings of this machine.

If you use the right profiles, it will be like night and day and you'll be very happy with your purchase. Now that I sold my Kemper, I'm playing through a famous modeler and it sounds laughable in comparison with the Kemper. (I won't say the name of it to create suspense and to avoid a web riot).