Profiler Stage Introduction Thread

• List price is US 1399 (direct from Fractal is 999), so it'll still end up the same. Generally, they just swap the dollar sign for a pound sign...;(

G66 are already quoting 1200 Euros, so less than £1100. So yes, the difference may not be as much as £450, might be closer to £300-350. Checking with local dealer if there's any discounts to be had on the Kemper.

• Should be very similar... From the manual...

You will need to purchase a special cable which provides the stereo signal via two separate TS jacks. Plug the left jack into the RETURN (RETURN 1 of PROFILER Stage) and the right jack into the ALTERNATIVE INPUT (RETURN 2 of PROFILER Stage). Use the "Aux In >…" soft knobs to adjust the level.

The PROFILER Stage allows you to use Aux In along with one mono or stereo effect loop.

• I followed the instructions in the manual and it works fine for me to go aux in....'til the Kemper Stage freezes. But i'm hoping for a software fix soon...
    Just go over your connections again. You have to use return 1&2 and set the aux level in the output menu.

• since I already have an Axe FX 3 and a Helix floor unit, I'm not sticking my neck on the chopping block.

I just always said if Kemper came out with a floor version I'd add it to my collection again. It'll be here early next week from Zzounds. Guess I'll find out first hand if I get one with hardware/software problems.

Won't be mission critical with my other noise boxes!

I am a Profile Whore... Sometimes a Recovering Profile Whore...
    but mostly a Complete and Utter Profile Whore... I want them all... aCk!!! 8|:love:

• since I already have an Axe FX 3 and a Helix floor unit, I'm not sticking my neck on the chopping block.

I just always said if Kemper came out with a floor version I'd add it to my collection again. It'll be here early next week from Zzounds. Guess I'll find out first hand if I get one with hardware/software problems.

Won't be mission critical with my other noise boxes!

Yup, said the same thing and got it at release. Love it, and when the bugs are ironed + editor is available out it'll be great!

• Yup, said the same thing and got it at release. Love it, and when the bugs are ironed + editor is available out it'll be great!

I hear ya, brother! Not like I don't have several years of Kemper experience, either. I can work through the bugs since it's a 3rd "toy". You know you're obsessive compulsive when you buy arguably the top 3 digital guitar "noise makers" and keep all 3. Roflmao!!!

but mostly a Complete and Utter Profile Whore... I want them all... aCk!!! 8|:love:

• I'll be a kid with a new toy Monday! Couldn't pass up 12 months no interest at Zzounds. Sweetwater has no deals with Kemper other than 6 payments no interest.

I haven't paid a dime of interest with Sweetwater over the last 9 years. I use the heck out of that $12,500 line. LoL!

I've already gathered all my old profile libraries ready to go through rig manager and sample the farm!

8):love:

• I'll be a kid with a new toy Monday! Couldn't pass up 12 months no interest at Zzounds. Sweetwater has no deals with Kemper other than 6 payments no interest.

I haven't paid a dime of interest with Sweetwater over the last 9 years. I use the heck out of that $12,500 line. LoL!

I love the 48 months when they pop up at Sweetwater. I also love when my sales guy calls me out of the blue to remind me that it's time to spend money. Lol. I just bought some Celestion Creambacks 75's from Zzsounds. Lol.

• Anyone else mounted the Stage to a pedalboard yet? If so, photos please. Pedaltrain Classic 1 looks like it would do the trick without being unwieldy. I only have a Classic JNR at hand atm, which is too narrow. Think the Mission EP-1 could just stay on the floor as it’s already quite tall.

Ed / Audio Systems Engineer / Kemper Stage + Fender fan

• Just sold my rack to get a stage, even if I don't like a few things about it I always wanted to have a floor version of the Kemper.
    Can somebody please tell me what are the main problems with the stage?

Also, how to undo/redo?

• Just sold my rack to get a stage, even if I don't like a few things about it I always wanted to have a floor version of the Kemper.
    Can somebody please tell me what are the main problems with the stage?

Also, how to undo/redo?

There were a few bugs but they are slowly being ironed out. I own 2 racks, a toaster and a stage and I love the form factor of the stage. Undo/redo is not an option on the stage at the moment and I don’t think it going to be implemented

• There were a few bugs but they are slowly being ironed out. I own 2 racks, a toaster and a stage and I love the form factor of the stage. Undo/redo is not an option on the stage at the moment and I don’t think it going to be implemented

That's the function I use the most ;( I hope they are going to release the editor soon. The layout of the stage seems quite clumsy to me...

• Owned the Kemper lunchbox since 2012. My unit has been upgraded each time to the current firmware and still works great. Never had a problem except for an occasional hiccup where it locked up and wouldn't go into tuner mode. Sold my lunchbox to my bass player (LOL) who loves it for live with a power amp into his cab. Bought the stage profiler and wow I love the ease of having my floorboard be my amp to it's so dang easy and with an expression pedal is absolutely all I need.

Keep it up Kemper, now get us a dang editor that works via USB!