Um, POWERED Kemper Kone Speaker Seen?

• From a technical point of view you are absolutely right. Only a powered cab makes sense with the stage profiler.

But the pics seem a bit "arranged" for marketing purposes. I wouldn´t be surprised, if the photografer just took what was available and connected some cables. But hopefully I am wrong!

What is more confusing, looking at the pictures one could ask: is the stage for leftys only? 8o

"Wenn´s net brummt, is kaputt"

• A couple of days ago I read on a gear review site that they have information that it is very likely that there will be an active version.

Can't remember where I saw it but if I stumble over it again I will post the link here.

Edit: Found it

https://www.gearnews.de/ist-di…deale-profiler-begleiter/

...auf der NAMM wurde uns aber verraten, dass eventuell irgendwann eine aktive Version davon kommen wird...

... at Namm we have been told that an active version may become available...

Edited 2 times, last by Firebird ().

• I think they mentioned a powered one after the unpowered...I can;t believe its that difficult to source a SS amp for one.

I hope they don't release a powered version so that all of those with unpowered regret it - ONLY JOKING.

An unpowered one would limit the amount of pesky helix and Axe users using one :)