Global morph volume change

• Like a lot of gigging guitarists I mainly use the morph feature to get a lead volume boost on my rigs. It would be great if there was a master morph volume change in the output setting, with the option in each rig to have it applied or not applied to the rig. This would make it much easier to set up the lead boost across all the relevant rigs, and to change the amount of lead boost across all the relevant rigs depending on the type of gig.

• Why not use a volume pedal configured as a boost and locked to be global?

Thanks for the suggestion. I did start off using a global volume pedal, but found I preferred the simplicity of clicking a button. I was prone to leaving the pedal in an in between state rather than fully up or down. I also add more delay and alter some other effects when going for the lead tone. So i currently use a morphed volume boost in the amp section of each rig.

• I'm wondering why the amount of lead boost you need is depending on the "type of gig" while the rhythm sounds stay all the same regardless of the type of gig!?

MAIN OUTPUT and MONITOR OUTPUT offer output EQs. These are global and might be more effective to adapt the sound to a specific environment.

Or you lock one module e. g. with a Pure Boost, morph its Volume, and adjust the morph value for each gig once.

• I'm wondering why the amount of lead boost you need is depending on the "type of gig" while the rhythm sounds stay all the same regardless of the type of gig!?

MAIN OUTPUT and MONITOR OUTPUT offer output EQs. These are global and might be more effective to adapt the sound to a specific environment.

Or you lock one module e. g. with a Pure Boost, morph its Volume, and adjust the morph value for each gig once.

Thanks for your advice.

I sometimes play in a 4 piece with 2 guitarists, where i find i need 5db lead boost, and sometimes in a 3 piece where I'm the only guitarist and only need a 3db lead boost. My rhythm level is higher in the mix to start with in the 3 piece.