Input Signal Spikes When Not Playing

• The issue I am having is whenever I plug my Kemper directly into my audio interface, PA system, etc. I get this weird sparatic hiss coming through. It doesn't happen all of the time which is the confusing part. I have tried multiple guitars and the same issue happens with all of them. Ive tried different cables and different speakers and every so often I hear it coming through the speakers. It almost sounds like if you have a "demo" profile that they didn't want you to use as a full profile so they add in a hiss every so often (lol just trying to help explain the issue). I am also a Kemper n00b so feel free to rip me apart for something stupid, which I really hope this is. I have a bunch of shows coming up and I was relying on this beast to get me rocking'. Thanks in advance! I really appreciate any insight.

• Pull the guitar cable out of your Profiler. If the noise stops, then it was your guitar catching some dirt from the ether of your room. If not, then try to push the red ground lift switch for the main outs.