Hughes and Kettner TubeMeister 18

• Hey,

I uploaded 4 profiles of my H&K TubeMeister 18 (one of the best newer amps I think, dunno why it's so cheap). I used the RedBox Out as it sounds excellent.
    There are 4 profiles:
    - Cleanchannel with Gain on 5 "TubeMeister Clean"
    - Cleanchannel with Gain on 10 "TubeMeister 18 Clean"
    - Crunchchannel with Gain on 5 "TubeMeister 18 Crunc"
    - Crunchchannel with Leadboost, Gain 5 "TubeMeister 18 Lead"

I love the "18 Clean" and "18 Crunc" - check them out - sounds fantastic with my Les Paul!

Daniel

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar

• Thanks so much for this profile! I really like these. The H&K 18 reminds me of a modern Marshall that has been tuned properly. The lead has a really good mix of distortion, quack and sustain. Keep 'em coming... :)

• Almost a year has past but I have only just got my Kemper. I would still like to thank you for these profiles, they are just so good. Before buying the Kemper I almost purchased the Tubemeister 18 and now I have the kemper it seems almost weird that I should find your Tubemeister profiles my favourites even though I have never heard a real Tubemeister.
    The crunch profile especially, picked notes are just so clear between all the crunches (also on my Les Paul)

Thanks once again.

• hi Dan
    I'm interested in purchasing a Tubemeister 18.
    My main concern is about the 1W powersoak mode.
    Is the sound a little bit more compressed, or do we lose some dynamics or trebles, like is generally the case with attenuators & powersoaks ?

• Hey,

I think the soak works quite good. I didn't notice any loss of dynamics or treble (that amp is SO trebly btw).

Dan

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar