Who’s getting a stage ??

• I don't know what the noise is, but the selection for turning off cabs applies only to the Monitor output, so if you're using the Main outs there won't be a difference turning cabs on/off.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• I don't know what the noise is, but the selection for turning off cabs applies only to the Monitor output, so if you're using the Main outs there won't be a difference turning cabs on/off.

Ah okay that would make sense then. I guess then you can use the monitor out for a cab and the main outs for FOH?

The noise is annoying. I’ve spoken to the shop I got it from. They’re going to exchange it.

• My Kemper Stage came today. Unfortunately I didn't have much time to play it yet. But the short first impression was very good!

For me it is definitely the better solution than the Powerhead with Remote. I was never really satisfied with feel of the Class D Poweramp. That's why I preferred to do my stage monitoring through the FX return of tube amps.

Fullrange speakers are rather an emergency solution for me. I sometimes use a Yamaha DXR10. Before I had the Friedman ASM-12. It sounds better but is much too heavy and unwieldy for my taste. Let's see if Kemper Kone can make a difference.

I also found the GUI more fluid than with the Toaster. And I find it convenient that the footswitches are less close together.

• Code
    since the stage came out a lot of the 'normal profilers have been offered for sale.
    I do not understand that.  for me a stage is not practical given my age.
    I do not want to and cannot bend over to the floor for every adjustment. So thanks, but not for me 

ps  whats this highlight thing??
  • Code
    since the stage came out a lot of the 'normal profilers have been offered for sale.
    I do not understand that.  for me a stage is not practical given my age.
    I do not want to and cannot bend over to the floor for every adjustment. So thanks, but not for me 

ps  whats this highlight thing??

I say snatch up the normal profilers at a discount and take the win. :)

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10

• So now I’m on Stage number 4. This one the input just stopped working. The shop I got it from have been excellent.

It’s a testament to how good I think this product is that I keep sticking with it.

• I know. I got it before practice and took it in and it sounds really great, so I’m gonna stick with it even if I have to get number 5,6 etc... lol

That's hard luck, four failed units?

I wonder what the issue is. My guess is some component supplier has failed to maintain standards as a result of which there are a slew of issues.

They don't make them in Germany like they used to... yet! 8o

• That's hard luck, four failed units?

I wonder what the issue is. My guess is some component supplier has failed to maintain standards as a result of which there are a slew of issues.

They don't make them in Germany like they used to... yet! 8o

Three failed units... don't wish a 4th on me :D:D:D

Well, to be honest, the first one had the ticking noise which was fixed by firmware. That wasn't faulty. The second's performance up button became erratic, skipping multiple performances or none at all. The third one, the input just stopped working.

Bad luck I guess.

• Im on the latest firmware on Kemper Stage and I am getting a ticking noise every 12-13 seconds when MASTER OUTPUT is set to MONO. Happens on medium to high gain channels. When set to stereo this problem does not happen. Can anyone else try on their stage and confirm this issue?

Try set MASTER output to MONO then attempt to use several crunch/ hi gain amp head profiles and let me know what you find? Thank you!