Who’s getting a stage ??

• The problems with a "cheap pocket profile player" for customers who already have one,two KPAs and a remote..are a lot...

Maybe it is not even feasible.Yet.

The sales of the Stage show that the market for big,full version floorboards close to 1500$/€ is not saturated yet.And this some years after the appearance of the helix/ax8.

• If I didn't already have the rack KPA and floor controller and if I had just won the lotto and was building that dream studio, a "Stage" would be on the pallet with all my other new gear waiting for construction to finish. Love the look of it!!! ;)

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• Hey. I can use this as a pedal board into the send/return of my amp right? No power amp needed?

Also, if I have a powered speaker, like my ALTO TS310, can I use it without a power amp? Would that work? Thanks.

Thanks.

• The problems with a "cheap pocket profile player" for customers who already have one,two KPAs and a remote..are a lot...

Maybe it is not even feasible.Yet.

The sales of the Stage show that the market for big,full version floorboards close to 1500$/€ is not saturated yet.And this some years after the appearance of the helix/ax8.

The more I think about a stripped down version, the more I think it would tick a lot of boxes for lots of people, especially if the price is lower.

I'm sure Kemper Amps thought of this too and realised that at a price point around that of the Helix, there was still a huge market. I guess this will eat into a lot of Helix sales and convert more than a few users.

It would be interesting though to see a miniature device, but I got to wonder what it would be like not to have lots of buttons and knobs. I guess that's what the editor is for.

Personally, I think the Stage form factor is perfect for the Kemper, especially since they have also included profiling. Definitely a good product to come out with.

And the timing is perfect too. I think a lot of the fuys who were looking at the Fractal FM3 (which is still not out), will decide to put their money into the Stage instead

• Another question.

Is there a way to have only effects coming through my guitar amp, but then have the Kemper and amp sound coming through a monitor? So the drummer can have a bit of guitar in his field of sound as he often feels like he can’t hear the guitars in a couple of venues, due to the position of the speakers and amps etc.

I can just mic the amp otherwise no worries.

• Another question.

Is there a way to have only effects coming through my guitar amp, but then have the Kemper and amp sound coming through a monitor? So the drummer can have a bit of guitar in his field of sound as he often feels like he can’t hear the guitars in a couple of venues, due to the position of the speakers and amps etc.

I can just mic the amp otherwise no worries.

Just use the direct or monitor out to send a master mono signal to the cabinet by your drummer. You can use the main outs as normal for the FOH and stage monitors.

• Been working and gigging so much I haven't had a chance to fool with my Stage at all.

Reading some of the posts on the forum I'm not sure If this is going to work for me or not.

Hopefully Sunday I'll finally get a chance to spend some time with it

• Been working and gigging so much I haven't had a chance to fool with my Stage at all.

Reading some of the posts on the forum I'm not sure If this is going to work for me or not.

Hopefully Sunday I'll finally get a chance to spend some time with it

Lol! You're not helping me talk myself into getting one!:D

Why the hesitation? The minor software bugs will go away shortly as I know you're aware.

• Just use the direct or monitor out to send a master mono signal to the cabinet by your drummer. You can use the main outs as normal for the FOH and stage monitors.

Thanks for your reply. But I want Effects to go to my amp, so no amp stack (as I use an amp live) but want to feed him some guitar (so with amp stack) without having to mic the amp.

I know this may be impossible but I’m wondering if you can chose different options per output. And I know that you can change the output to amp, Effects, wet/dry etc.

• Thanks for your reply. But I want Effects to go to my amp, so no amp stack (as I use an amp live) but want to feed him some guitar (so with amp stack) without having to mic the amp.

I know this may be impossible but I’m wondering if you can chose different options per output. And I know that you can change the output to amp, Effects, wet/dry etc.

What effects do you want to send? You can't send delay/reverb wet on anything other than the stereo outputs, so that is out.

However, if you're saying you have a chain like wah, compressor, etc (basically anything in the 4 pre-amplifier slots), you can add a mono loop at stomp D and then route that signal from the direct output to your amp.

Meanwhile, you'll use your stereo outputs to feed the FOH.

• What effects do you want to send? You can't send delay/reverb wet on anything other than the stereo outputs, so that is out.

However, if you're saying you have a chain like wah, compressor, etc (basically anything in the 4 pre-amplifier slots), you can add a mono loop at stomp D and then route that signal from the direct output to your amp.

Meanwhile, you'll use your stereo outputs to feed the FOH.

I don't think it'll work. It's easiest to mic the cab. No worries. :)

• I'm trying to connect my Stage to my Mac, I keep getting an error message in RM. 'The USB connection between profiler and computer is not stable etc'. I've used it on my old Kemper to check and my HXFX and it's fine. Any idea?

Running 7.0 on the Stage,

Thanks.

• I'm trying to connect my Stage to my Mac, I keep getting an error message in RM. 'The USB connection between profiler and computer is not stable etc'. I've used it on my old Kemper to check and my HXFX and it's fine. Any idea?

Running 7.0 on the Stage,

Thanks.

This has come up before. Please open a support ticket.

• Lol! You're not helping me talk myself into getting one!:D

Why the hesitation? The minor software bugs will go away shortly as I know you're aware.

It's not so much the software bugs, as some little things like no MIDI through. More stuff to buy. It will also depend on how I can repackage my GR55. for a pedal board.