Who’s getting a stage ??

• I just got an Alto Stealth Wireless to run my powered cabs without cables.

You can set your Kemper master at -19.0 and use the Alto transmitter to flap your pants.

Stereo 10 ft. apart is epic. Put a cab by you drummer so he can play too loud.

I'm thinking 1 backline and 1 sidefill in stereo.8)

https://www.altoproaudio.com/products/stealth-wireless

• I won’t be buying one, and (as previously stated by somebody above) I don’t think it’s aimed at me. I have the KPA, and the foot controller is excellent.

However, I do want the announced new OS7 and the v3 editor.

When will my talent upgrade be released?

• I just got an Alto Stealth Wireless to run my powered cabs without cables.

You can set your Kemper master at -19.0 and use the Alto transmitter to flap your pants.

Stereo 10 ft. apart is epic. Put a cab by you drummer so he can play too loud.

I'm thinking 1 backline and 1 sidefill in stereo.8)

https://www.altoproaudio.com/products/stealth-wireless

Thanks for the link, MuddySludge . That looks pretty cool.

• Actualli I think of getting one. First because I like the product. Second because it would be my "basic setup" as well as my Bachup setup. Third because I'd like to see if it works perfect or if it shows some of the issues people are describing...

• I'm going to hold off on getting one. There's just no problem to solve for me other than making it slightly easier to gig/jam with. I'll let you guys iron out the version 1.0 issues. ?

• I’m thinking maybe I’ll get a power amp like a fryette power station to use with the Stage and a cab. Can anyone explain how they work together? The Kemper is the preamp, you plug the Kemper into the power station, the speaker into the speaker output and that’s it?

• I’m thinking maybe I’ll get a power amp like a fryette power station to use with the Stage and a cab. Can anyone explain how they work together? The Kemper is the preamp, you plug the Kemper into the power station, the speaker into the speaker output and that’s it?

Yup.
    I run mine with a Seymour Duncan Powerstage 170. Works well.

• Yup.
    I run mine with a Seymour Duncan Powerstage 170. Works well.

They look very cool. I don’t need all the options of the Power Station. What output are you going out from?

Or anyone else? On the Powerhead there is a single Monitor Output for cabinets. The Stage has L/R and Main L/R. What one should I use?

Edited once, last by PhilUK84 ().

You might also consider a powered FRFR cab as the Kemper is a bit of a different beast than the tube, etc. amps that normal speaker cabinets work with. Remember, a profile is analogous to what gets sent to the mixing desk in a recording studio, so full range speakers like studio monitors really do it justice.

I have a powered head and first ran it into my Marshall 4x12 V30s. It sounded good. I then bought a powered Yamaha DXR-10 (FRFR). It sounded very good. As an aside, form factor, i.e. will it fit into my small car space, was a consideration as I obviously didn't need a powered cab in my particular case.

There are quite a few powered FRFR cabs including Friedman, Atomic and others. Each have their own characteristics of course but if I was buying a Stage, I'd certainly go for a powered cab rather than a separate cab and power amp, as it's one less thing to fiddle with when setting up.

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10

• They look very cool. I don’t need all the options of the Power Station. What output are you going out from?

Or anyone else? On the Powerhead there is a single Monitor Output for cabinets. The Stage has L/R and Main L/R. What one should I use?

if you plan to use a mono connection it does not matter if you use the left or right output as long as you select Master Mono as the output source for that output. There is no difference in regards of sound quality between the main and the monitor outs.

• if you plan to use a mono connection it does not matter if you use the left or right output as long as you select Master Mono as the output source for that output. There is no difference in regards of sound quality between the main and the monitor outs.

Thank you.

Is the slots before the stack essentially like before the preamp, and the slots after meant to be after the preamp? So if I place a phaser before the stack it'll sound different than if I place it after the stack?

• I got a power amp today. I’ve turned monitor cab off and am using it with my guitar cab. Can’t hear much of a difference with cabs on or off tbh. I’m using the outputs as master mono.

Should I turn pure cab off? Anything else I should do?

• I got a power amp today. I’ve turned monitor cab off and am using it with my guitar cab. Can’t hear much of a difference with cabs on or off tbh. I’m using the outputs as master mono.

Should I turn pure cab off? Anything else I should do?

Are you using the Monitor Out to drive your power amp?

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Are you using the Monitor Out to drive your power amp?

Are they not identical outputs as described by the moderator as above. I have a weird ticking noise every 13 seconds coming from the left and right monitor out so I was using the right master out until the issue is sorted out. It is happening on the master too and but fainter on the right output.

What should I use? I can give it a shot regardless. Thanks.

Here’s the issue, if anyone knows what it is.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.