Kemper Spotting - Skid Row

• They peaked live-performance-wise in 1991/1992 IMHO, but hey, at least they're still rockin'.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Oh, and of course Mr. Bach is busy doing other things:

• LOL! I forgot ol' Seb did that. Totally forgot that the Dragonforce dude took over the reins after the amazing Tony Harnell left, too. Ah, the music of my youth still sounds pretty good to my old ears. :)

Shred 'til yer dead,

Jeff in Houston

Edited once, last by SliderJeff ().

• One of my old time favorites, however I have a mental block and just cannot accept Skid Row without Bach. Also, they keep changing the singers, I cannot keep up - nor do I want to :P

Btw Gaga sings way better than old Sebastian, it is just sad that he is making a fool out of himself like that.