Do firmware updates always have to be incremental or can I skip one?

• Hello Kemperers,

I didn't have time to update for a while, so my KPA is still on Version 5.5.2.13463. It runs flawless and I don't miss anything but now I would have some time so I am asking myself if I should install Ver 6 or if it would not be better to wait until Version 7 will be out soonish.

Is it necessary to allways update incrementally from one Version to the next release or can I skip Version 6?

best greetings
    Olaf

www.audiosemantics.de
    I have been away for quite a while. A few years ago I sold my KPA and since then played my own small tube amp with a Bad Cat Unleash. Now I am back because the DI-profile that I made from my amp sounds very much convincing to me.

• Ok, thanks lightbox. So I wait until 7 is out and now I better go out into the sun with my bicycle before the next cloudy days come. ?

www.audiosemantics.de
    I have been away for quite a while. A few years ago I sold my KPA and since then played my own small tube amp with a Bad Cat Unleash. Now I am back because the DI-profile that I made from my amp sounds very much convincing to me.