OS7 Public Beta Discussion

• Cannot reproduce any anomaly with latest OS. If you still think, there is an issue in OS 7.1.3 , please open a support ticket and be precise in terms of:

- Are you referring to presets of the stomps and effects sections in opposition to those of a single effect module?

- Are you looking in the right place? Stomps section presets can only be browsed while that section is in focus.

- Do you experience the issue in Browser Mode, Performance Mode, both?

- Does the missing preset show up after a restart?

- What are the exact steps since you loaded the last Rig or Performance?

• Ok will test more ... btw I did not see any FX or stomp preset in the list , emtpy tables ... While pressing and holding the stomp/Fx button , pressing store : stomp section only or effect section only (you can enter the name which is default EFFECTS PRESET and STOMP preset) they don't appear unless renamed ! I'll investigate and open a support ticket this evening !

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• Ok will test more ... btw I did not see any FX or stomp preset in the list , emtpy tables ... While pressing and holding the stomp/Fx button , pressing store : stomp section only or effect section only (you can enter the name which is default EFFECTS PRESET and STOMP preset) they don't appear unless renamed ! I'll investigate and open a support ticket this evening !

Raf

Not the case with the latest version. I start with no Stomps nor Effects Section presets, which is the normal default scenario. We don't promote such presets anymore and no examples are included in the factory content. I open the Stomps Section. I press STORE and select STOMPS Section. The name Stomps Preset gets suggested. I confirm that name without any change by pressing STORE again. And now the new preset named Stomps Preset gets listed as a Stomps Preset. The same applies for the Effects Section. I suggest you answer my earlier questions and make sure, you use the latest OS revision.

• I understand, indeed. Though I didn't change anything, other than upgrading..

Just re-init the system settings and all will be fine again ...

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• Not the case with the latest version. I start with no Stomps nor Effects Section presets, which is the normal default scenario. We don't promote such presets anymore and no examples are included in the factory content. I open the Stomps Section. I press STORE and select STOMPS Section. The name Stomps Preset gets suggested. I confirm that name without any change by pressing STORE again. And now the new preset named Stomps Preset gets listed as a Stomps Preset. The same applies for the Effects Section. I suggest you answer my earlier questions and make sure, you use the latest OS revision.

Ok yesterday I installed the release version (and also copied my hidden app data contents from another pc to my new on, so all my rigs where back) all is stored now, including the not renamed presets ! Dunno if it had to do with the lack of content from the new rigmanager vs what's on the profiler ? Any happy again ;)

Raf

• My profiles made with 7.1.2 don't show up in rig manager under 7.1.3, although I can't confirm whether this happens with 7.1.2+rig manager as I've only just encountered this bug.

• The best, and only kosher way, is to contact support, jorisdirks. We end-users aren't supposed to share copies of the firmware.

Not only might there be another way to solve your issues, but if indeed there appears to be no other option but to try reverting, they'll happily send you an appropriate version.

• Thanx; but why would that be necessary?

I sometimes do this and am surpised what the hell changed the sound all of a sudden ... Can be some setting without me touching those parameters ? I often wonder if you choose a rig from the exchange or vendor that they change these parameters and after that they stay untouched ... Just try it won't hurt !

Raf

• I've investigated the bug I'm encountering and found that it's not just profiles of rigs I made with 7.1.2 that are missing from Rig Manager.

My Kemper has 910 Rigs, but, Rig Manager only shows 868 of them.

Can everyone check to see whether your number of rigs match-up between Kemper and Rig Manager? Cheers.