All of my effects are missing

• Hello everyone, I’ve only had my kemper for a few weeks and some stuff went real wacky.

I have been having trouble with it since I played it out one time... only once... and nothing happened to it. But the sound has been really thin since then and then I turned it on and all of my effects are gone. I’m not sure if I messed something up in the settings trying to fix the thinness but anyway I reset it hoping to get the factory defaults back and now everything is missing.

• Bummer, it says it should be in the right most soft button on screen 1/18 but there’s nothing.

Also, my kemper is taking a really long time to turn back on... would a rest have hurt the unit?

• The effect algorithms cannot disappear. This includes any possible reset.

If you wiped out all data, this would include Rigs, Presets, and Performances. In that case restore your latest backup.

• The effect algorithms cannot disappear. This includes any possible reset.

If you wiped out all data, this would include Rigs, Presets, and Performances. In that case restore your latest backup.

Ok, so I was able to reload stuff from RM (mostly factory setlist) it appears that all of my effects are back. My last question is that didn’t hurt the overall operation of the unit right? I want to make sure I didn’t hurt the brain of the machine by wiping it in any way.

Thank you so much for all your help!

• I don't know, what you exactly did. If you have not updated to Rig Manager 2.3.1 and PROFILER OS 7.0 you cannot recover effect presets via Rig Manager. Only since 2.3.1 Rig Manager can handle presets, up to then just Rigs and Performances.

And again effect algorithms cannot get lost. I assume, you had just looked in the wrong place.

• Hello everybody hope everything is ok with you! i have a question about playing on my kemper but there is no effects? it says all effects off? what should i do ? best regards Henkan

• Hi thank you, yes for some days ago ?it used to work even stomp is turned off? but thank you i will read the manual? 8) Henkan