Switching from wah to pitch using Mission expression pedal

• Yes, that's what I thought too. Although there's one thing I find a bit confusing about the naming of these functions: In the first case "wah pedal to volume" the initial state is wah off (the slot is greyed out on the screen), pedal works as volume pedal. Then wah is turned on (slot is black) - volume function is off. Shouldn't this be called "volume to wah"? The second case is a bit different: Wah is on in the beginning (slot is black), then pitch is turned on (now also black), pedal works as pitch pedal, wah slot stays engaged (black) but doesn't do wah. Hm.

• Exactly - the stomp inverter inverts everything - also the verb and delay - once you do it, all hell breaks loose :))

Conclusion, bad workaround. Anymore ideas?

Yes, that's what I thought too. Although there's one thing I find a bit confusing about the naming of these functions: In the first case "wah pedal to volume" the initial state is wah off (the slot is greyed out on the screen), pedal works as volume pedal. Then wah is turned on (slot is black) - volume function is off. Shouldn't this be called "volume to wah"? The second case is a bit different: Wah is on in the beginning (slot is black), then pitch is turned on (now also black), pedal works as pitch pedal, wah slot stays engaged (black) but doesn't do wah. Hm.

Odd!!!