kemper power mounted stage floor

• Your best bet would be to mount the Profiler stage on a pedalboard and then get a Seymour Duncan Power Stage 170 power amp to mount on the board to eliminate having to plug in cables all the time. I doubt they’d come out with a powered stage Profiler.

• Unlike the rack or toaster models, I suspect every square millimeter inside that unit is spoken for in one way or another. There probably isn't any excess room to install an amplifier section. I'm also not aware of any floor-based system that has a powered option. Probably for similar reasons.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• ...and where would the cab be? If its to run a guitar cab, then you would be running a long speaker cable...

To be fair, it's either a long speaker cable or long run from the unit to the amp. Same basic result.

• This is the reason I am sticking with my powered toaster and remote. Since I use a guitar cab it comes down quick setup and tear down and the ability to fit everything in one shoulder bag case. The Profiler Stage would be more advantageous for those with powered FRFR’s the way I see it.

• To be fair, it's either a long speaker cable or long run from the unit to the amp. Same basic result.

Yeah, I think my point is that if it was powered, you'd have to run a speaker cable, which is more expensive, so it being unpowered kinda makes sense.

• Yeah, I think my point is that if it was powered, you'd have to run a speaker cable, which is more expensive, so it being unpowered kinda makes sense.

There are way more options with instrument cable, but speaker cable is usually less expensive for the same connector and length.