My Profiler rigs not visible in rig manager 2.3

• Hi,

Just updated to OS 7 and rig manager 2.3. In Rig Manager under "My Profiler" i see lots of effects presets but do not see my rigs. Anyone else experiencing this?

• timo - many thanks.

I was just too hasty and didnt check the layout for differences. I see "My Profiler" in 2 places now.

Cheers,

Alan.

• In which Rig Manager Performance folder are you trying to create a Performance?

Hi Paul! Your former Profiler is still humming along brilliantly. Are you in the know on the new Preset category and how those get loaded? I searched the forum (presets) and the RM Manual and don't see a mention. Hope all is well! EDIT: NEVER MIND! I saw the Beta changelog says it's still not working.

Edited once, last by jmillion: Found another thread ().

• Hi Paul! Your former Profiler is still humming along brilliantly. Are you in the know on the new Preset category and how those get loaded? I searched the forum (presets) and the RM Manual and don't see a mention. Hope all is well! EDIT: NEVER MIND! I saw the Beta changelog says it's still not working.

Hello :)

Your former rack is working great, too.

From playing around with the new OS, I've discovered that the 7.0 presets can be copied into the All Presets/My Profiler folder. Doing that puts them into the KPA. I've not directly compared all of them yet with similarly named presets that were included in previous OS versions, though.

• Paul, did you delete all the older presets as it says to do in the addendum? I'm a little afraid of doing that! Won't I/we lose all of those FX from our rigs and have to add them back with the new ones? Or have you saved every preset you ever tweaked with unique names? (sounds like potentially a lot of work).

Gary ô¿ô

• NM - I figured out just to make a new folder for the original stuff.

BUT - as I play through my rigs, many of them are fine, but many are like 1/4 volume! Anybody have that issue or have any clues as to why?

Gary ô¿ô

• Paul, did you delete all the older presets as it says to do in the addendum? I'm a little afraid of doing that! Won't I/we lose all of those FX from our rigs and have to add them back with the new ones? Or have you saved every preset you ever tweaked with unique names? (sounds like potentially a lot of work).

This Advice is about the Factory Presets, I think, not about any Presets you have created. Deleting the old versions of the Factory FX Presets would have no effect on the effects settings in previously stored Rigs.

Gary, the Effects and the Presets are different things. It’s actually amazing how many people don’t realise that the presets are not actually the effect types and think that if the factory presets aren’t loaded that their KPA doesn’t have the effect types available.

The presets are just saved settings for effects types which can be reloaded quickly. However, once they are loaded to a rig the settings become part of the rig. You can delete any preset you want without affecting existing rigs that use .

• to many off topic posts. Guys, if you have a question, why don't you open a new thread with your question instead of just misusing an existing one? this way, other will be able to find their way around much easier ……

i'll close this thread now.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here