Toaster Freezing when trying to load a preset

• Toaster worked great all morning while editing, turned off the toaster and went to eat. Came back home and now every time I try to load a preset it freezes. I am running the beta, and may have to downgrade to the old version it seems. Very disappointing. I hope my new Stage doesn't start doing the same thing.

• I had a similar experience w/ the 7 beta. I did have a rig identified as corrupt, but I went through the recommended motions w/ (boot w/ rig button pressed). I ultimately went back to OS 6 as the hangs/crashes persisted/were too frequent. Hopefully the OS shipped w/ Stage is a bit more stable ... or I had some cruft that just couldn't be purged and was triggering something.

Even after rolling back to OS 6, I still had the same rig identified as corrupt (Samson from rig pack I purchased elsewhere). I ended up doing full initialization to get rid of offending rig. I think I'll still w/ 6 for a bit/until another 7 beta. Congrats on Stomp and good luck w/ Toaster crashes.

• I submitted a ticket. I tried rolling it back and it wont eve do that.

FWIW, I loaded the previous OS 6.0.0.14574 (kaos.bin) on USB stick and it detected (downgrade) and went back w/ out issue. I have another folder w/ older Rig Manager and can detect profiler running 6.x. This is on macOS, but I would expect the rollback would be the same. Hopefully support can get you sorted quickly.