Updated Kemper Software question.

• I updated my Kemper yesterday thinking that the browser and the type knob would work like the Kemper Stage model, but it doesn't. On the stage you can select type of effect and streamline having to scroll so much. Only thing is, mine after the update still looks the same. Am I missing something?

• Have to enable beta releases to get 7.0. Or, use a usb stick and download the beta from the Kemper site.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Actually I checked my Kemper and it says Public Beta 7.0 so I don't understand. The only thing my type knob offers me now is ALL RIGS, FAVORITES, NON FAVORITES etc. So it is different but it does not look like what I saw on Tonejunkie with soft button selection offered above. Very confusing!

• Actually I checked my Kemper and it says Public Beta 7.0 so I don't understand. The only thing my type knob offers me now is ALL RIGS, FAVORITES, NON FAVORITES etc. So it is different but it does not look like what I saw on Tonejunkie with soft button selection offered above. Very confusing!

you need to be in a stomp or effect edit screen for that application. In the regular play screen these knobs serve other purposes.