Perfect backpack for Profiler Stage! (Sweden)

• Hey! I’m in Denmark, so the shipping should not be too bad :)

How much will it carry apart from the Stage itself? I need a backpack that can also fit an expression pedal, cables, laptop/iPad, IEM’s + wireless system. Do you think this bag is able to fit this much?

Best,

Lucas

• Hey! I’m in Denmark, so the shipping should not be too bad :)

How much will it carry apart from the Stage itself? I need a backpack that can also fit an expression pedal, cables, laptop/iPad, IEM’s + wireless system. Do you think this bag is able to fit this much?

Best,

Lucas

Big front pocket can fit a 9,5” IEM, small front pocket fits an expression pedal, there is room for some cabling, and a separate pocket for laptop/ipad. Maybe, just maybe a WL could fit depending on how big your receiver is! A full 9,5” then perhaps no...but something like the Line6 g50 yes probably!!

• I don't really "get" the backpack thing. I had one for a Helix for a bit but it meant I was carrying the guitar.

Rather than carrying an expression, cables, wireless system etc and having to set it all up, is it not easier to mount all that on a board, have it ready to go and just carry a guitar on your back?

• I don't really "get" the backpack thing. I had one for a Helix for a bit but it meant I was carrying the guitar.

Rather than carrying an expression, cables, wireless system etc and having to set it all up, is it not easier to mount all that on a board, have it ready to go and just carry a guitar on your back?

Frees up both hands if you’re carrying two guitars in hardcases. Or in my case (pun) frees up one hand completely for a beer :D

• Yesterday my Kapsule Duo arrived. Phantastic but not a cheap solution. I ride with my bike to our rehearsal room. So I wanted a solution to go with 2 guitars and my kemper. 2 Guitars and my Stage fits. My ES-335 dosn't fit in the case. The case is made of carbon and looks very stable.

There are 2 compartments for the guitars. The 3rd is on top of the case - usually used to take cables etc. It is big enough to put the stage into.

1st picture: the case

2nd: the upper compartment

3rd: the upper guitar compartment with my Gibson

4th: the lower guitar compartment with my Suhr

• Wow! That’s awesome 😎

I use a Mono Vertigo gig bag but it only takes one guitar. The Mono dual guitar bag doesn’t look as robust as the vertigo. That Kapsul Dup looks perfect.