Kemper profiler stage - problem

• I'm confused.

Is there a 7.1 or 7.0b version for the Stage?

The 7.1 update in the Downloads says do not use for Stage.

Where can I get the Kaos file that fixes the apparent bug for the "Stage" without using Rig Manager?

• I‘m confused too.

Tried to update my stage via RM, logged in with my credentials correct, RM is connected to stage. Restarted stage, RM and my MacBook Pro several times but no update available. Is it possible that the stage update isn‘t available for the profiler stage yet?

• I‘m confused too.

Tried to update my stage via RM, logged in with my credentials correct, RM is connected to stage. Restarted stage, RM and my MacBook Pro several times but no update available. Is it possible that the stage update isn‘t available for the profiler stage yet?

No, it’s available. I updated last night.

• No, it’s available. I updated last night.

Sorry but for me it doesn‘t work. Profiler stage ist connected but no software update (software is up to date announcment) and it is a very unstable connection to my MacBook Pro. I tried it with different USB cables, installed RM 3 times new, credentials tested user name In RM and stage compared and so on...sometimes i get a connection sometimes not. My software version on profiler stage is 7.0.0_14807 from 09.07.2019. Till now i didn‘t had so much problems with a guitar processor and i had a lot. Don‘t know what to do. I‘m really a bit dissapointed.

• Sorry but for me it doesn‘t work. Profiler stage ist connected but no software update (software is up to date announcment) and it is a very unstable connection to my MacBook Pro. I tried it with different USB cables, installed RM 3 times new, credentials tested user name In RM and stage compared and so on...sometimes i get a connection sometimes not. My software version on profiler stage is 7.0.0_14807 from 09.07.2019. Till now i didn‘t had so much problems with a guitar processor and i had a lot. Don‘t know what to do. I‘m really a bit dissapointed.

High five!

I have the same!

I will wait till monday and I will write again to support.

• Sorry but for me it doesn‘t work. Profiler stage ist connected but no software update (software is up to date announcment) and it is a very unstable connection to my MacBook Pro. I tried it with different USB cables, installed RM 3 times new, credentials tested user name In RM and stage compared and so on...sometimes i get a connection sometimes not. My software version on profiler stage is 7.0.0_14807 from 09.07.2019. Till now i didn‘t had so much problems with a guitar processor and i had a lot. Don‘t know what to do. I‘m really a bit dissapointed.

I'm a bit disappointed too. I have two tickets open to support.

One because the connection between the Rig Manager disappears (not happening with my Powerhead and same computer).

A second one because the date and time configuration is missing from time to time when I boot with the Stage not connected to the computer.

• Hey people!

I struggled with an unstable USB connection as well. Only my Stage, not my Powerhead.

I got lucky to establish a working connection when I tried another switching sequence:

1. RM app is open,

2. Stage is plugged in with USB-PC but is switched off,

3. Start Stage.

In my case the unit now was immediately recognised and I was prompted to do the update to 7.01 which worked flawlessly.

I know this is only a temporary workaround but it's worth trying because there’s no risk in doing so.

• Thank you very much! I'll try.

• I created a ticket with support, still waiting, and still locking up on me. Anyone else having issues with Rig Manager locking their stage up? This is very annoying. I've been using pedals for 20 years and have never seen such an issue.

• I created a ticket with support, still waiting, and still locking up on me. Anyone else having issues with Rig Manager locking their stage up? This is very annoying. I've been using pedals for 20 years and have never seen such an issue.

Write again to support with the same ticket.

• I was able to update my Kemper Stage via Rig Manager, but the Kemper froze immediately after the update (when I went to press some buttons on it). I press the power button, but it wouldn’t shut down. It took me to a screen that looks like the shutdown screen, with the “Kemper Profiler” lettering. But it was stuck there. I had to pull the power cord, and then plug it back again in order to regain control. Other than that, it’s been working fine.

Another thing I noticed, though I’m not sure if it’s related, was a glitch during the update while it was loading up resources. There was a loading bar that didn’t go all the way to 100%, followed by a flicker on the screen, then back to loading resources, except the loading bar went all the way the second time. I don’t think I’ve seen that before.