Kemper profiler stage - problem

• I was able to update my Kemper Stage via Rig Manager, but the Kemper froze immediately after the update (when I went to press some buttons on it). I press the power button, but it wouldn’t shut down. It took me to a screen that looks like the shutdown screen, with the “Kemper Profiler” lettering. But it was stuck there. I had to pull the power cord, and then plug it back again in order to regain control. Other than that, it’s been working fine.

Another thing I noticed, though I’m not sure if it’s related, was a glitch during the update while it was loading up resources. There was a loading bar that didn’t go all the way to 100%, followed by a flicker on the screen, then back to loading resources, except the loading bar went all the way the second time. I don’t think I’ve seen that before.

I am having the same issues.

• I am having the same issues.

Can you confirm another issue?

Use the Preset Browse knob, then turn it all the way to the “Empty” slot. Once there quickly turn the Preset Browse knob back and forth, but more past the Empty slot. Does your screen get dark?

Don’t worry. Turning the Browse knob again fixes it. I just want to know if anyone else is getting this.

Thanks!

• I have had my screen go dark a couple of times. Didn’t know what had caused it though.

• Had this and just reported it to Kemper yesterday.

Get a sound,
    Feel the groove,
    Make something happen.

• I just got my Stage about three days ago. It's great no problems with adding effects on the preformance i made. The guys on this forum so far have been great, generous with their time and knowledge. These guys have gone out of their way to help me.