Accidentally Deleted all my Rigs and Effects on my Stage

• Do you know which folder or is there a list I can match up to? Seemed like I lost effect too. I reloaded All Factory Presets folder in Rig Manager and loaded amp packs, but I know I didn't capture the original settings?

• Do you know which folder or is there a list I can match up to? Seemed like I lost effect too. I reloaded All Factory Presets folder in Rig Manager and loaded amp packs, but I know I didn't capture the original settings?

The folder in RM is called "Kemper Factory content 7"

• I see two of those folders, 1 for presets (effects) and amps. Should I delete what I put in last night and just reload the 2 Kemper Factory 7 folders? Thanks

I don't know what you put in there, but in case you didn't make any special rigs or presets yourself you can safely delete what's on your machine and put the current factory content there instead.

• Ingolf, Thank you. I get working on learning the Kemper late at night and make errors, ha. Thank you for the help. I just started loading packs from RM last night after I did the all but favorites delete on unit but then loaded too many, etc. I'll do the 7 folders and then go from there. I feel better now.

Thank you

• I don't know what you put in there, but in case you didn't make any special rigs or presets yourself you can safely delete what's on your machine and put the current factory content there instead.

Ingolf,

How many effects in the Stage come factory loaded. I noticed I had a bunch of duplication last night so I deleted the effects folder of 560 plus and then installed the Factory 7.0 folder again. I think it was 271. How many effects should I have in the Stage as it would have come from factory? I don't know how I got he duplication. Maybe from loading too many amp profiles, old effects save?

Thanks again

• I made a factory reset to my Kemper where all the rigs and fx presets were deleted. I would like to get the FX presets back. Do I just drag'n'drop the Factory preset folder to My Profiler in the RM?

And is there a way to load more than one Profile at a time to the Profiler? I have made some favorites in the RM Library, but only manage to import them one by one... Have I missed something?

Gear: Kemper Profiler | Neural DSP Plugins
    Guitars: .Strandberg*

• I made a factory reset to my Kemper where all the rigs and fx presets were deleted. I would like to get the FX presets back. Do I just drag'n'drop the Factory preset folder to My Profiler in the RM?

And is there a way to load more than one Profile at a time to the Profiler? I have made some favorites in the RM Library, but only manage to import them one by one... Have I missed something?

You can select multiple Rigs and drag & drop those in one go. The same applies to presets. Only Performances need to be moved one by one as you need to determine a destination for each Performance e. g. Performance 37.

• I

Only Performances need to be moved one by one as you need to determine a destination for each Performance e. g. Performance 37.

I often wondered why you had to move performances individually. That makes sense but I still think it is a limitation and missed opportunity that could easily be improved.

How about changing the behaviour in RM to allow users to order performances into a set list/running order. Then drag and drop the full set in one move. The selected performances would be inserted at the point the user releases the mouse. E.g I drag 10 performances into my KPA which already includes 5 performances. I release the mouse button with the cursor positioned between performances 2 and 3. Now performances 1 and 2 remain unchanged. The 10 new performances retain the set list order and become performances 3 to 12. The old performance 3 is now renumbered to become 13.