Profiler Stage and Rig Manager Issue

• Hi,

When I try to use the Rig Manager beta compatible with the Profiler Stage I get a message "The USB connection in between your PROFILER and your computer is not stable. This might result in damaged or lost data".

No matter what cable or USB port on my Mac Mini I use I get the message.

I'm opening a ticket too.

Saludos!

Paco

• As it turns out, the error message doesn't always describe the situation appropriately.

If you have Rig Manager 2.1.x and your Profiler runs OS6 or lower, the error message is correct: there is an issue with USB connection. Support can help you with that.

If you have Rig Manager 2.3.x and your Profiler is on OS7, there is a different issue and the error message doesn't describe it well. We are working on this now and hope to release an update in the near future addressing this issue. As it turns out, there is nothing you can do about that.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Ok so, how do I get performances from the library to my brand new Stage. I tried via USB stick, sees rigs but not the performances.

As a side note, i rebooted both my Mac and the Stage and they see each other now, initial synch was successful, however when I transfer performances to the Stage they aren't seen on the stage. However, when I preview the performance, from RM to Stage, Stage sees the performance, name comes up etc but no other detail (Rig, stompboxes etc).

So at this point it's not clear to me how to get the performance on to the Stage.