Problem with beta OS7 (missing options with the "Store" button)

• Hello,

Since I installed beta version 7 of the Kemper OS (from the latest version of Rig Manager), I noticed that I no longer have the option Replace and Rename for rigs when I press on the "Store" button of the Kemper ? The only option I have now is Store as ...

Apparently everyone does not have this problem, can you tell me more about these 2 missing options?
    I admit that I miss it because I used these 2 choices now missing. :(

• This is because loading from RM is considered previewing a rig. To get the replace or rename option you have to load directly from the profiler.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Actually you're right, but with the old versions, it worked even by calling a Rig in memory of the Kemper from RM, I found it good, I hope they will change that during an update.

• I noticed the same - save replace - issue right away. In OS6 using rig manager to select a preset, edit it in the Kemper and save - replace - was awesome. Doing it the OS7 way defeats the point of using rig manager at all. Please change it in an update.

• Below is reply addressing this issue from moderator. > Burkhard

I have commented before, that this function has never worked correctly in the past. If you loaded a Rig via Rig Manager, tweaked it, pressed STORE and selected Replace, the wrong Rig got replaced: Not the Rig you loaded via Rig Manager, but the last Rig loaded via the front panel. In order to avoid such accidental loss of data we have disabled Replace and Rename as a short-term measure. In Rig Manager 3.0 and the corresponding PROFILER OS revision this will be fixed and work as expected.

Rig Mngr v2.3.13 previewing a rig stored on the profiler can not store / replace.