Urgent help needed! Slot 1 changes on it's own!

• Hi folks.

This is my first post on the forum as I have to programme the Kemper for a big job starting next week. I hope someone can help with this issue:

I'm using RM to create several performances. I copy and paste an amp/preset from RM into slot 1 and save on the unit...all good so far. The problem arises when I try and add a different preset in slots 2-5. They copy and paste in there ok but inevitably the preset in slot 1 changes. It could be the amp model, FX, settings etc. This happens whether I'm working on the MyProfiler tab or the Local Library. The unit is in Perform mode. All updated to the latest firmware.

Has anyone experienced this and have a fix? Could I be doing something wrong? It's driving me nuts!

Cheers,

Bryan

• Managing performances in Rig Manager has always been finicky. Not a big help, but I'd suggest if you have a big job ahead, do the needful on your Profiler instead.

• Thanks guys. I got around it by using the front panel to programme rather than RM. The sooner the new software comes out the better!