Kemper Stage - Loose knobs, broken stomp switches, browser push knob broken & more. Poor Quality?

• I am new to Kemper. Just received my stage yesterday. About an hour in one of the foot switches quit working. Seems the problem is not resolved. What a bummer, I truly love the sounds!

• I am new to Kemper. Just received my stage yesterday. About an hour in one of the foot switches quit working. Seems the problem is not resolved. What a bummer, I truly love the sounds!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but that could be a hardware issue - currently awaiting my second one to arrive as I sent the original back for the same problem your having. Kemper support is great and they’ll take care of you.

https://www.kemper-amps.com/contact

• Just got mine today... If I pull my Gain or master Volume knobs they come off... is this normal or I got a hardware issues?.

Thank you in advance guys...

Hmm, same here. Other knobs sit well, but Gain / Master Volume are reeeeally loose - afraid they'll come off during transport.

Should I contact support for replacement knobs?

• Hmm, same here. Other knobs sit well, but Gain / Master Volume are reeeeally loose - afraid they'll come off during transport.

Should I contact support for replacement knobs?

Cut a thin piece of masking tape, wrap over the top of the shaft. Don't have a 'Stage' in front of me, just showing you on a Head.

• Cut a thin piece of masking tape, wrap over the top of the shaft. Don't have a 'Stage' in front of me, just showing you on a Head.

Sure, have done that on other devices - but should it really be necessary to apply this kind of homebrew fix on a brand-spanking-new device from a reputable manufacturer???

• Sure, have done that on other devices - but should it really be necessary to apply this kind of homebrew fix on a brand-spanking-new device from a reputable manufacturer???

My official amp tech who works on dozens of different brand products says he's seen brand new products from different manufacturers with that masking tape on some pots from the factory.

• I have also the issue with the foot switches. After unpacking and playing with the device, the bank footswitches 2 and 5 started to be unreliable and now do not work at all. I tried to reinstall different versions of OS, but it did not help. Also the Rig Manager works strange. How it sychronize the Performance is not clear for me. Sometimes its stores rigs to the device, some times not. I was really tired yesterday with those issues.

I will definitelly replace the unit today with local retailer, but I am afraid that It will be the same delivery with similar issues. As someone wrote already, you have to trust to your device, because you depend on it during the gig.

• I have also the issue with the foot switches. After unpacking and playing with the device, the bank footswitches 2 and 5 started to be unreliable and now do not work at all. I tried to reinstall different versions of OS, but it did not help. Also the Rig Manager works strange. How it sychronize the Performance is not clear for me. Sometimes its stores rigs to the device, some times not. I was really tired yesterday with those issues.

I will definitelly replace the unit today with local retailer, but I am afraid that It will be the same delivery with similar issues. As someone wrote already, you have to trust to your device, because you depend on it during the gig.

I would contact Kemper Support and set up a ticket - they replaced mine... took only a week including shipping time there and back.

• Anyone else finding issues with their Kemper Stages?

The type knob and now lately the bass knob both are sooo loose to the point of falling off when the unit is upside down. The headphone output is sending out white noise when the unit iss switched off. And the unit froze when connected to Rig Manager and I had to hold the power button down for 10 seconds or more to hard reset.

Not sure if I have a bad unit or others have experienced similar?

Same here!

My Conclusion about Kemper Profiler Stage = stay longer in service instead on the stage!