Kemper Stage Hiss/White noise when powered off

• My Kemper Stage (which is awesome) produces terrible noise when powered off both at home (into line 6 powercab112 plus) and at church going out to house. My toaster does not have that issue. Power off on the toaster=total silence.

Nothing in between the kemper and the amp - no pedals attached to the kemper - nothing. At home I use the left main instrument out and at church the left main xlr out. If I actually unplug, then the sound stops, but plugged in with power off - hiss is there. Strangely, the hiss gets louder and louder after it is powered off - like a feedback loop.

For now, I just try to remember to unplug the power after I power off the unit. But its a bad situation because if I power off the unit and forget, then it starts off quiet, and I walk off stage and it then it begins its increasing hissing issue.

See video clip at link which shows power off, short delay, then hissing starts, then it increases, then I pull power on the stage and it immediately stops:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/xPAk2L1FExVbEM5QA

NOTE: It does not do this every single time. I'd say something like 60% of the time. Not really sure since I am now in the habit of pulling the power plug after power off - for obvious reasons.

• Mine is occasionally doing this white noise thing on shut down too. It was only on one of the output on the left (I use the main left and right outputs). It starts off quiet then gets pretty loud. Going to update the firmware tonight to see if that cures it. Does it on most shut downs.

Also had it freeze on me twice where it needed to be turned off and had a dsp card not found (or something similar) error.

Edit still does it with the latest update.

Great to see its being looked into so soon. ?

• Yes, I have the same issue with the Stage, and was told it is OS issue, will be solved with the next update. (I don't know when)

• Last night while using my new Stage, (with the latest firmware) I also heard white noise coming from my monitor out after I had turned it off . (White power button was still lit)

Prior to that at one point , I was in the browse mode, using one of the factory presets M.Britt Dumble. I adjusted the delay module and the screen lost all the lettering. I then pressed the undo button, and brought the same module in focus and it was stable. ???