expression pedals that will work with Kemper

• Hey guys, I am still a fairly new K PA user and I have not reached its depths yet. I am looking for a good expression pedal that is not modeled after a crybaby. I use a Morley bad horsey wah and I love the return to heal position feature. Does anyone know of a Morley style expression pedal that will work with all features of kemper ?

We may be human... But we are still animals..

Kemper Powerhead, Remote, Fender Custom Shop Strat, Gilmour Black strat, Gilmour 57V, Gilmour 001, Les Paul Standard HP, Marshall JCM900 ,1960A Cab, Mesa Mark V 90, Rectocab..

• If you have a volume pedal setting around you can get a cable with ring and tip to stereo and use it as an expression pedal.

Yes but although it sort of works in an emergency it doesn’t make a very good expression pedal as it will have a log taper pot so all the effect will bunched up at on end of the movement making it very difficult to set things accurately.

• If you have a volume pedal setting around you can get a cable with ring and tip to stereo and use it as an expression pedal.

Kemper Powerhead, Remote, Fender Custom Shop Strat, Gilmour Black strat, Gilmour 57V, Gilmour 001, Les Paul Standard HP, Marshall JCM900 ,1960A Cab, Mesa Mark V 90, Rectocab..

• how?? It has input and output. I have tried a lot of different ways and unsuccessful.

• You need a cable with two mono TS jacks and one stereo TRS jack. Such cables are often used as insert cables with mixing desks.

However, as Wheresthedug had outlined, the response curve of analog volume pedals used as expression pedals is crappy. There is a reason why real expression pedals exist.