Kemper Stage - Cant select an effect, freezes, cant select a rig :(

• I feel bad for posting more bad feedback on the Kemper Stage. But it's been nothing but a headache since arriving.

On top of loose knobs that fall off i now have these problems:

1 = When trying to select an effect preset I get a message saying "Assembling a list of presets"... this will stay on screen for over an hour, I cant select an effect.

2 = When connected to Rig manager, Rig manager will say not responding 7 out of 10 times.

3 = When I finally get Rig manager to work, I edit a rig and save it. Then Rig manager & Kemper will say "Syncing presets" again for well over an hour with no change.

4 = When scrolling through rigs with the browser knob, i find one i like and push the browser button to select it. This used to work and take me to the main screen displaying its name. Now it only works 2 out of 5 times that i push the browser knob to select. Sometimes it will select it then go back to the rig screen as if I've touched the browser knob. Weird. Not sure if this is hardware or software. The type knob and bass knob are so loose they fall off when upside down, so it could be a further hardware problem?

Anybody else having nothing but problems with their "Stage"? Either the first units sent out had some bad batches or it just wasn't ready for release. Unfortunately I've posted nothing but problems in this forum since it's arrival :(

• It's all about the software. Not the hardware "Stage". I updated my Head to the beta OS 7 and some of these bugs I have experienced. The stage came with the beta from factory (as far as I understand) so expect soon an update.

• cags12 I have just received 6 replacement knobs in the post thanks to Kemper Support..... but none of them worked. They all still slid right off so the hardware problem is the metal prong that the knob slides on to. Also safe to bet that the browser push knob is a hardware issue too with it not registering. Kemper have asked me to post the faulty unit back to Germany in exchange for a new unit. Disappointed in the lack of quality control.

timo I will do once the replacement unit comes.