How to restore all rigs, kemper amp volume setting?

• I am new to the Kemper and have reviewed the manual, some videos etc. and can see how to set the volume of a individual rig one at a time but want to change the volume setting for all rigs/sounds as if I switch from one rig the volume is set to about halfway on every one of the rig sounds and being a kemper power amp it’s freakin loud through the cabinet. Anyone able to guide me on how I can set master or volume to low for all rigs/sounds as I play in a home and still trying to learn the kemper.

• You just turn down the mast volume. The volume you are looking at on the front on the KPA is the individual rig volume. It is for balancing the level between rigs. Once you are happy with the balance the master volume raises or lowers everything together.

If the master volume knob isn’t doing anything you need to go in the output menu and check it is linked to control output you are using.

• Thanks for the reply and recommendations. I’ll check the output control as I believe it was previously set up for use with a volume pedal and that may be the cause, IDK. I’ll check it out,