Profiler Stage - No Undo/Redo functionality

• I've just received my Stage and turns out that I missed quite a big downgrade when researching the differences between my PowerHead and the Stage.

There's no Undo/Redo buttons and there doesn't seem to be any workaround:

(from the manual 7.0)

If you changed a parameter setting, but want to return to the previous value, you can use the UNDO button on the left side of the display. It will always revert your most recent action. The REDO button will revert the action of the UNDO button this is a great way to compare two settings. UNDO and REDO buttons are not available at thePROFILER StageTM.

I guess I can still shape sounds in my Toaster and will be using the Stage mostly to play performances and not edit them but still...

Just wanted to let everyone know because if you're planning to sell your toaster/rack and work only on the Stage this seems like it could really cripple your workflow.

Especially that we're now finally able to A/B edits in 7.0. This was something I specifically requested as a feature request and I was very excited to read that it was implemented in the new OS. (Long press UNDO undoes all edits, Long press REDO redoes them).

I hope that the editor will solve this in a way by offering (multiple) Undo/Redo capabilities.

Apart from this very happy with the device. Seems very well built. :thumbup:

Get a sound,
    Feel the groove,
    Make something happen.

• My two cents:

I don't even want a Stage. But, if it's available in 7.0 for the toaster/rack.....it's got to be doable (and should be done) with the Stage.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche