Profile Stage importing a backup - Question

• I own a Kemper rack and am looking into getting the Stage. I see that some knobs are different/missing and some functions are located in different places (or have to be accessed differently) and I'm currently using an older operating system than what's on the Stage. I'm wondering if I make a backup of my Rack unit and import it into the Stage, will all my settings be there? In particular, the main noise gate, input sense, the output EQ options I've created, output volume options, all my performances as I've created them, the space setting, how I have my wah set up (calibration, wah > morph), etc?

Just wondering how much I'll need to actually program or whether I can download a backup and be off and running right away exactly as I'm used to it now (just with an awesome floor unit instead).

Thanks!

• Your settings will be all there.

The only problem that I can see at the moment is if you locked whole FX and stomp sections In the Rack/Toaster.

As the Stage doesn’t have the Stomp and FX knobs this can lead to a problem.

Therefore I'd recommend to unlock those sections prior to the backup.

• Your settings will be all there.

The only problem that I can see at the moment is if you locked whole FX and stomp sections In the Rack/Toaster.

As the Stage doesn’t have the Stomp and FX knobs this can lead to a problem.

Therefore I'd recommend to unlock those sections prior to the backup.

Indeed it was causing problems. But that got fixed in the recent update of the OS 7.0.1. Now the KPS ignores those locks.