Try it on other Sound Sources (Synths)

• I don't know if anybody tried already or using it.

but routing the signal from a synth to Kemper and trying some guitar or bass sims and fx makes for some really nice gritty or otherwise unique sounds.

I tried with some of my analog synths (Moog Sub37, pulse, peak..) and its been an instant joy, works really well on mono synths.

The Trick is to use the Direct Mix on the Amp module (or bypass amp module) or just run a parallel signal into kemper.

Add to that some creative Fx and you are in Sound Design Paradise.

- Too Many Synths and Way too Many Guitars :rolleyes:

• Currently the only thing saving me from going down that rabbit hole with the Kronos is that I'm still trying to build some keyboard chops, so I just leave it on piano.

It was already going to be a deep enough dive once I started getting into the synth side of things. I actually hadn't thought about patching the Kemper into the mix to enhance the palette even more. Great idea!

If you need me, I'll be over here stockpiling carrots...

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10

• How do you connect you synth to the Kemper, just via the main input and keeping the volumes low? I don't want to fry my main input by hooking up a too hot synth signal....

• I use the return jacks and either use x Slot (POST) or use it as reamp input.
    Most synths output line level signals unless you are using modular modules. Much safer than high output pickups (P2P) guitar signals.

- Too Many Synths and Way too Many Guitars :rolleyes: