Glenn DeLaune joins the Kemper family: Kemper "Stage".

• If you've ever owned a Line 6 product you'll know who Glenn Delane is, well he's absolutely loving his Kemper "Stage".

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Obviously not too many guys know who he is. :D

When he starts producing "Rigs" (not Profiles), let's call them "Patches", then you'll know who he is. :)

And anyone who says the Kemper FX aren't good, listen to his comments on the FX.

• If you've ever owned a Line 6 product you'll know who Glenn Delane is, well he's absolutely loving his Kemper "Stage".

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Who? :huh: I've owned a Line6 product in the past. :wacko: I don't want to remember that. Hated their spam. :cursing::thumbdown:

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Lots of people buy his patches and swear by Glenn's work with Helix. I have a few myself. If he does the same with the KPA ( and I don't see how he couldn't) it will be nice!

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• Be prepared for some great profiles coming from Glenn real soon! I am friends with him and have a couple of Rigs that he has made already and they are really really good!!! His Effects knowledge is great also!

• Be prepared for some great profiles coming from Glenn real soon! I am friends with him and have a couple of Rigs that he has made already and they are really really good!!! His Effects knowledge is great also!

Found his vids on YT when he started with the Stage. Signed up for his notifications as soon as I was able.

Sounds glorious.