Removing the feet from a Profiler Stage to mount it to a board?

• Just double checking they're not doing anything structural, like holding the chassis together? On the AX8 you needed to replace the screws with smaller screws as they were doing exactly that.

They don't appear to be on the Stage, just checking?

• Kemper Support has answered to my question whether or not it's bad to cover the vent on the bottom.
    While the unit is on, you shouldn't cover those vents so I guess it's best to keep the feet on the unit.

Well, I'm mounting it with 3M, so it's elevated, and the vents won't be covered.

• I removed the rubber feet from my KPA, years ago, so I could mount it to my rack tray. No problems, though I do recommend some sort of cushioning, if you have a rigid rack tray. Maybe cut up an old mouse pad and place it at the corners where the screws pass though.

• I’ve got a Pedal Train Classic 1. I haven’t removed the feet, and I’ve put some low strength Velcro on the bottom of the Kemper. I’ve found I can slot the Stage onto the board and it’s in the perfect position and is easy to pull it off when I want to take it off. The vents don’t seem to be covered.

I’ve also got an expression pedal on it.

• I’ve got a Pedal Train Classic 1. I haven’t removed the feet, and I’ve put some low strength Velcro on the bottom of the Kemper. I’ve found I can slot the Stage onto the board and it’s in the perfect position and is easy to pull it off when I want to take it off. The vents don’t seem to be covered.

I’ve also got an expression pedal on it.

I’d be very grateful if you could post a photo of this as I’m looking at the Classic 1 for my stage, with an EP-1 and possibly some other bits. While I’ve got the dimensions for everything, it’s hard to visualise how much will be leftover around the edges. Thanks

Ed / Audio Systems Engineer / Kemper Stage + Fender fan

• EdwardArnold Hi. Unfortunately I upgraded the board to a Ruach Foxey Lady 4 as I wanted two expression pedals.

The Pedal Train 1 would only fit the Stage and the pedal on. When considering space needed for cables going into the Stage there wasn’t a lot of room left for anything else.

• So, are we ok removing the feet from The Stage without putting any screws back in? If it needs the screws, will they break something inside if used without the feet when screwed all the way back in?

Need to mount this thing to a flight cased wooden pedalboard for a fly gig in October and want to get it all done well before then.

• So, are we ok removing the feet from The Stage without putting any screws back in? If it needs the screws, will they break something inside if used without the feet when screwed all the way back in?

Need to mount this thing to a flight cased wooden pedalboard for a fly gig in October and want to get it all done well before then.

Im in this boat to

• Wish we could get an answer on this.

This product is meant for the stage so needs to be mounted on something. It’s solely designed for gigs and what gigging entails. Someone from Kemper have any advice on this?