What do you place your Profiler on live???

• I built a mounting bracket whenever using the Headrush cab. It was made from 1"x 3" wood strips using glue and screws and bolts to the top 17mm holes on the top of the cab. It provides enough side bracing to hold the 4U rack in place.

Also it tilts back a bit with a 1" x 3" piece of wood. This also provides a better view of the Kemper. At my age this is an easy setup w/ less load in. I simply hand tighten the bracket onto the cab and tilt it back after wiring. The mounting bracket has self stick padding so the 4U rack has a bit of protection and dampening.

The rear cover of the rack mount also is used to store the remote during load in/out.

• Thanks, guys! I've been struggling with this issue given my space constraints in the car. A TV stand works, but isn't exactly rock and roll.

Those projector stands look like they fold up nicely, and everyone knows that black is invisible. Unless your my ex-wife looking at the PA speakers I tried to get away with using for the living room stereo...

Update:

Just ordered this, will report on how sturdy it is.

https://www.amazon.com/Hola-Mu…-Projector/dp/B07F3X3RT9/

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10

• Thanks Bob for sharing!! Ah Chris - so I'm not alone :) Ya please report!!! Those projector stands do look interesting...

I love being versatile....

Kemper profiler toaster, Variax guitar, variax bass and variax nylon Acoustic. softsynths and pearl drumkit/roland TD20. Composing and singing for my band Whitecave (also on facebook, spotify, apple music etc)

• also a valid option Grix... Thanks:thumbup:

Kemper profiler toaster, Variax guitar, variax bass and variax nylon Acoustic. softsynths and pearl drumkit/roland TD20. Composing and singing for my band Whitecave (also on facebook, spotify, apple music etc)

• Thanks Bob for sharing!! Ah Chris - so I'm not alone :) Ya please report!!! Those projector stands do look interesting...

Okay, got it in today. It's built well overall, the metal shelf and stand all feel solid, and there's an additional hole / peg system you can see on the joint so that the tension fitting isn't the only thing supporting the weight.

With the Kemper on it I can get a little wiggle out of the the top section if I push on it as it was obviously built for the weight of a projector, which is lighter. However, it's not enough to concern me as it's obviously not going to fall off. Also, because I have the remote, my interaction with the head in that scenario is minimal to begin with. The top plate comes off and it packs down pretty small, which was a factor for me given my small car. It cost me $45.

Thanks to everyone who recommended the projector stand approach. It's exactly the sort of solution I was looking for.

• Right Chris - that surely looks good!!! That's probably what I'll go for myself - as long as it's steady enough - that's good for me - I don't use the remote but I use a Roland midi pedal to switch the Kemper through GigPerformer...

That's the setup in our studio and that't the same setup that we use live - I will only need to adjust something on the Kemper itself if I need some minor adjustments....

Good to see this... thanks!!

• I found a stand from Italian company Proel which also looks very sturdy... just need to find a shop here in the Netherlands that sells or otherwise through Amazon..

Proel Italy

link to Amazon UK

Link to Amazon Germany

it's not on amazon.com...

• Further to my post earlier, attached photo's of stand I ordered recently. I find the Adam Hall one much sturdier ( and cheaper). The K&M one with extra mouse surface I keep for my iPad. I've put a laptop rack on top of the Adam Hall - works great.

• Further to my post earlier, attached photo's of stand I ordered recently. I find the Adam Hall one much sturdier ( and cheaper). The K&M one with extra mouse surface I keep for my iPad. I've put a laptop rack on top of the Adam Hall - works great.

And both ordered from amazon DE and delivered within days ...

• And both ordered from amazon DE and delivered within days ...

For Stage use, you can add sandbags onto the feet of the stand for extra stability. This is standard procedure for photography/lighting stands. They are 3 foldover pouches that you can fill with silicone or sand and close up with zip, so they are easy to stow away/transport, but add a lot of stability.

• Cool JVDW - Thanks for the info - will look into it and compare!:thumbup:

• That stand looks great. Is that the HPS 290B or 300B? The 300B seems to be a bit heavier and a bit more stable.

https://www.amazon.com/Hola-Mu…ector/dp/B010SJ0Y0I/?th=1

Argh! It's the 290. I didn't even catch the fact that there was a 300 or would have ordered that (packaging already gone so can't return).

Oh, well. I was happy with it before I knew the 300 existed, so I still am. That said, the heavier version is only another ten bucks and that's the way I'd go.

• I ordered the Proel stand from Amazon Germany - got it today - VERY sturdy!!!