RigManager - 'complete with effects' tag, 'artist signature sound' tag

• It would be great if there was a tag in RigManager that could could show if a rig is 'fully effected'

and a tag to show if it's a sound to mimic a specific artist...

cheers Hans

I love being versatile....

Kemper profiler toaster, Variax guitar, variax bass and variax nylon Acoustic. softsynths and pearl drumkit/roland TD20. Composing and singing for my band Whitecave (also on facebook, spotify, apple music etc)

• At this point, the comment field could be used for something like that... but people generally aren't super disciplined as far as sticking info in there (or sometimes, ANYWHERE), so I'm not sure how much traction we would get with adding another/more field(s) to the RM. I'd love if it had it and it was all filled out, but if it comes down to people not wanting to upload stuff because it's too much of a hassle to fill out all the required info, it would probably be a detriment to RE/RM. Just my two pesos/drachmas/yen. ;)

Jeffro

Shred 'til yer dead,

Jeff in Houston

• Ya i looked at the comment tag but see loads of other information there so that’s why i wondered if more dedicated fields would help but yes it all depends on how willing people would be to fill that out..

I myself would use them though.. and would also go through existing rigs.. but hey i’m a database kinda guy:)

Kemper profiler toaster, Variax guitar, variax bass and variax nylon Acoustic. softsynths and pearl drumkit/roland TD20. Composing and singing for my band Whitecave (also on facebook, spotify, apple music etc)

• And the initial user would have that little extra option to make the rig be found easier I think..?